BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Dude you have 7 more years of this. At least get your emotions in check if you're not gonna face the facts that Trump is doing super good right now.

"Super good".......holy shit you are a kid.........and probably a homosexual.....which there is nothing wrong with!

giphy.gif

I think you are overestimating his list of candidates for certain positions. It's DC.
He's not.

Most of these candidates are not "from" DC. Tillerson was an energy exec from Texas. Mnuchin? Scarramucci? Carson? Devos? Not DC either. Trump is not being forced to hire DC insiders. He is hiring outsiders, and then firing them. Because they are openly garbage, disagree with him, or both.

@tkotom

Where are you from?

He's Australian.

He used to be a decent poster. Waaaaay back, years ago. Then Trump happened.

It sent a bunch of people loopy, like they were waiting for their inner 'troll' to finally be set free. It has a lot to do with xenophobia. "He's telling it like it is" translates to 'now i can be open about my racist views'.

I mean if you are still with Trump and the GOP at this point, then I think your resolve is bulletproof to anything outside of a Trump and Hillary sex tape.
There is that, lol.

The Moore fiasco showed that a lot of people will stay home when the news is bad (that election was probably about Moore specifically though). I'm wondering if same-day news can actually cause that effect. If Lamb wins by something like +6 I'll start taking the idea seriously.

There is that, lol.

The Moore fiasco showed that a lot of people will stay home when the news is bad (that election was probably about Moore specifically though). I'm wondering if same-day news can actually cause that effect. If Lamb wins by something like +6 I'll start taking the idea seriously.

I added a little more about Saccone to my previous post, incredible stuff.<PlusJuan>

Saw an interview with Saccone where he actually said if you hate Trump, you hate American and god. Is there any level Republicans won't sink?

I'm no fan of Pelosi, but both of these comments are reasonable when taken in context and don't contradict each other.

His selection as SoS was worrisome for several reasons.
His firing, both in timing and manner, were degrading and the suspect.

Lil Rex got btfo cause he hurt Trumpy poos daddys ( Putin) fweelings!

Back