Sarms

That's the one thing I hate

No joint pains or anything

The only negative is getting pissed off over small little things
And not being able to sleep

got 1 week left
hit 221.2 last night. arms up to 17, bench has leveled off, but ive been banging out a crazy amount of pushups. feel fantastic, but i did something to my left elbow and its been bothering me during first few sets, so ive been warming up like a woman before just lifting heavy. scale says im down anywhere from 2-5% bf depending on time of day and how much ive sweat, but its consitantly down. im looking lean and mean sherbros.

Devil you know is better than the devil you don't
Let some plebs play with them first mab

Thinking about running another cycle. I kept on 15 pounds of the 25 I gained. In retrospect i do think I was experiencing some joint pain but it wasnt enough to fuck my shit up. I just rememeber thinking aobut a month ago my movement feels more effrotless lately, and the discomfort i had during first few sets had gone away, it was in my elbows the whole time! i just puched though it. anyway, i might try ostarine this time, or maybe stick with the lgd i know it gets me big AF.

Osta fixes joint issues like magic.

So I placed an order on the 17th for another bottle of lgd 4033. It is still in processing, which sucks. I have been using same company for each order and never ran into a delay, but this one is taking a long time. Anyway, I have been off the sarms for almost 3 months now, kept on 15 pounds. Feel like my arms shrank a bit, but my overall physique is still improved I would say. I am hoping to get up to 225 after this next bottle. My workouts have been really good since coming off of the last time, in retrospect there was a little joint pain I was ignoring and working through, which has cleared up. Libido feels same, never issues with that, really nothing else was negatively impacted. Am excited to see what I can do with another 4 weeks.

Any idea what the risk profile of LGD 4033 is compared to ostarine? I tolerated ostarine very well. Has a noticeable effect but not really powerful but I could not detect any sides at all which I like. I didn't get blood work done or use PCT so I've no real evidence as to shutdown but all I can say is that if it did shut me down, I couldn't tell.

Any idea what the risk profile of LGD 4033 is compared to ostarine? I tolerated ostarine very well. Has a noticeable effect but not really powerful but I could not detect any sides at all which I like. I didn't get blood work done or use PCT so I've no real evidence as to shutdown but all I can say is that if it did shut me down, I couldn't tell.
Yes.

Risk to your $$$ by something unnecessary.

Story on reddit about it, go read it. But then everyone reacts differently anyway.

2 more side effects of ostarine.

I broke my hand, spiral fracture of the 4th metacarpal on the 5th, so 3 weeks ago.

I was on osta at the time and my hand took about 2.5 weeks to repair. Still can't pull more than 30kilos in it without pain and the finger feels weak but it's the best I've healed from any break before. Might be the placement, supported by fingers either side but break was clean through. Doc said no lifting for 6-8 weeks and I'm back squatting pressing and benching 80% after 2.5.

Also I got male pattern baldness and have for the last 16 years, I now have new growth all over me head. It's kinda awkward because now I don't want to shave my head but I don't want people to think I'm taking something for anything as vane as growing my hair.

2 more side effects of ostarine.

I broke my hand, spiral fracture of the 4th metacarpal on the 5th, so 3 weeks ago.

I was on osta at the time and my hand took about 2.5 weeks to repair. Still can't pull more than 30kilos in it without pain and the finger feels weak but it's the best I've healed from any break before. Might be the placement, supported by fingers either side but break was clean through. Doc said no lifting for 6-8 weeks and I'm back squatting pressing and benching 80% after 2.5.

Also I got male pattern baldness and have for the last 16 years, I now have new growth all over me head. It's kinda awkward because now I don't want to shave my head but I don't want people to think I'm taking something for anything as vane as growing my hair.

Ostarine must be interfering with dht on some level, maybe Ostarine actually is not as selective for muscle and bone as we think but also acts on the androgen receptors in the hair follicles.

Ostarine must be interfering with dht on some level, maybe Ostarine actually is not as selective for muscle and bone as we think but also acts on the androgen receptors in the hair follicles.

Yeah, I dont feel it's as selective as suggested, might be why they didn't go tor the next phase of testing heart safety with it costing upwards of 500 million. If osta hits other than muscle and bone it becomes dramatically less useful as there are plenty of other compounds that swim in that water.

Yeah, I dont feel it's as selective as suggested, might be why they didn't go tor the next phase of testing heart safety with it costing upwards of 500 million. If osta hits other than muscle and bone it becomes dramatically less useful as there are plenty of other compounds that swim in that water.

I do not believe that the search for a true SARM, will ever yield one. It will always be a case of cross over in androgen receptors........

So like I just binge researched this after reading about them for the first time a few hours ago. I am interested to see if any of you have taken these? Apparently they are all coming from Chlna like all the vape juices. I am extremely cautious about what I put in my body and these things are setting off an alarm in my head, yet I am intrigued.
I have nothing of value really ot add as far as research or links to articles because I am lazy, but if anyone has anything to say feel free to add content to the thread, i will probably be checking it once ian while.
Sarms are mildly supressive, definitely need PCT.

back on the lgd.
after just this first day i can say i got one of the best workouts in i have in the last month, and im fucking insatiably hungry.
weighed myself alst night, checked in at 215 but with some visible softness, i am disgusted with my current physical shape. I have been slacking off in my workouts and diet lately. My goal is to get up to a nicely lean 225 once this bottle is over. Going to dose 7.5 ml this time, not 10 so it should make it last 5-6 weeks instead of 4. ill check back in a few weeks fam.

finshed up 2 or 3 weeks ago. Was up to 228 at my heaviest, now im hovering around 220, but fighting off a chest cold, so i havent worked out in like 5 days, and i feel like a piece of shit for that. Still look ok, but no pumps makes me feel like a noodle armed chior boy. cannot wait to feel 100% again. I have another bottle in the cabinet, but I am going to wait until March to run it. Im hoping to start this one at 220 and get up to 235, im pretty sure I got this, the gains seem to be the same each of the alst 3 times. if all goes well after 1 year, and 4 cycles I will have put on 30 pounds ftw.

well its been a year since my last cycle, so i decided to run another!
had to go through a new company, old one is defunct. but the new stuff seems legit.
im about a week in, im back up to 225. I kept my weight up around 220 all year btw!
arms up 1/4 inch or so, lifts nothing to note yet, but im recovering from yet another cold.
ill probably bump this once aweek with info .
ask any questions if u guys have any!

well its been a year since my last cycle, so i decided to run another!
had to go through a new company, old one is defunct. but the new stuff seems legit.
im about a week in, im back up to 225. I kept my weight up around 220 all year btw!
arms up 1/4 inch or so, lifts nothing to note yet, but im recovering from yet another cold.
ill probably bump this once aweek with info .
ask any questions if u guys have any!
Any sexual/libido side effects? Did you notice a drop in work out performance after the cycle? Did you do pct?

no actually almost the opposite had many boners, kinda sorta i think it was related to the joint soreness from a somewhat high dose and part of it was for sure mental, and no.

no actually almost the opposite had many boners, kinda sorta i think it was related to the joint soreness from a somewhat high dose and part of it was for sure mental, and no.
What about after you stopped the sarms? Decrease in boner performance afterwards? I hear some roids can put your dick in the dirt.

What about after you stopped the sarms? Decrease in boner performance afterwards? I hear some roids can put your dick in the dirt.

SARMs aren't roids, chief. They act differently. While some do still cause suppression to a degree, the sides aren't usually as bad as a tradition AAS cycle......and the results usually aren't as good either. Lower risk, lower reward tends to be the common thought for SARMs.

Back