NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 40 supposed to be impressive anymore?

Matthews the Gawd hit that in his rookie year.

If the Hab with the most points was a Golden Knight, he would be their 6th highest scorer. #HabFacts

Sharks ^. EK really going to come to SJ? Rumors that the Sharks were actually willing to take the Bobby Ryan contract with him at the deadline.

Recap of HABS Game...

$

Nashville just shit kicking everyone. I'm feeling confident with my earlier prediction.

Montreal on the other hand can't win when it counts, and they can't fucking lose when they're suppose to. So frustrating.

From down 4-1 to up 5-4 in like 6 mins of game time lol

The future "Greatest Player Without a Cup", truly inspirational.
The thing I like about Ovie compared to other high end scorers like Crosby is that when he does something to piss someone else off and people start getting chippy and shit he doesn't start a fight and run and hide behind a defenseman... he takes care of the business himself.

Nashville just shit kicking everyone. I'm feeling confident with my earlier prediction.

Montreal on the other hand can't win when it counts, and they can't fucking lose when they're suppose to. So frustrating.
West in a shark tank, I like them to go far, but it depends who they're matched with. They'll beat any of those teams hanging around the Wild Card, but there are a bunch of tough outs in Winnipeg, Vegas, even dark horses like San Jose. Nashville is the only one I really trust though, the Jets and Knights are too new to the dance.

I love that Nashville took the "Smashville" moniker and have been running with it.

The thing I like about Ovie compared to other high end scorers like Crosby is that when he does something to piss someone else off and people start getting chippy and shit he doesn't start a fight and run and hide behind a defenseman... he takes care of the business himself.
He's a special player, no doubt. He'll be a first ballot guy, and it's a shame none of those squads ever delivered. However, he has also disappeared when it counted. He gets into slumps where he is almost invisible, when that point shot of his should be an every play threat. Crosby is almost always contributing, even when he's not on the scoresheet. Still both the premier talents of the last generation though.

He's a special player, no doubt. He'll be a first ballot guy, and it's a shame none of those squads ever delivered. However, he has also disappeared when it counted. He gets into slumps where he is almost invisible, when that point shot of his should be an every play threat. Crosby is almost always contributing, even when he's not on the scoresheet. Still both the premier talents of the last generation though.
I hate Crosby with a fucking passion. And I think it's for how he seems to be an instigator but never is the one fighting the battles.

Like, at least when Chara fucking stantioned Pacioretty he took his licks himself, when Lucic would throw nasty cheapshots he was the one doing the fighting for himself... then there was the Lil Ball of Hate Peverly getting into fights with defenseman that dwarfed him by a good 6" or so.

I hate Crosby with a fucking passion. And I think it's for how he seems to be an instigator but never is the one fighting the battles.

Like, at least when Chara fucking stantioned Pacioretty he took his licks himself, when Lucic would throw nasty cheapshots he was the one doing the fighting for himself... then there was the Lil Ball of Hate Peverly getting into fights with defenseman that dwarfed him by a good 6" or so.
I agree with most of this, but Lucic is a 220 pounds "tough guy", it's his calling card. Basically, fuck Lucic .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back