Hatred (Ultra-Violence at its finest/worst)

I would feel strange playing that. So I am going to say "how about 'no'?".

I had never heard of this game until my buddy showed me this video last weekend. One of my favoritre bands made their entire video out of gameplay and cut scene footage, and it is bad ass for sure.

I think I might buy it.

It's funny when Americans get upset at violent video games and then "Whelp! Not sure why this keeps happening and there's certainly nothing we can do about it!" after yet another school shooting.

Also fuck that poster who said Manhunt was boring and repetitive. Brian Cox did some godtier voice acting work for that game and the atmosphere was second to none in the PS2 era. Snuff film the game. I miss the days when Rockstar would put out smaller, more out there and creative titles like Manhunt, Bully, the table tennis game, etc.

Mack did a review on it at WAB. Hilarious as always.

Wish this was on XBONE.

Weird game. It gets repetitive fast and there isn't a whole lot to do besides shoot shit up, kinda like smash tv set in a neighborhood with no prizes.

Got it on offer a while ago. It's ok but nothing special.

For best results, listen to Obituary during play.

I love how his speech is pretty much exactly how that one weird dude everyone has on facebook or twitter talks about themselves, or shares shit photos like "I'm not nice, I'm an asshole and I don't care" or "I keep my circle small cause I'm a lone wolf" or some shit. But the difference is the guy in the game looks like he has a growth hormone disorder and the guy on facebook looks like he'd get beaten up by a group of toddlers.

Bought it a while back and played it for about an hour. It's nothing special.

Bought it a while back and played it for about an hour. It's nothing special.
Same experience here. I thought the destructible environments and isometric perspective seemed cool, but the gameplay itself left A LOT to be desired. I ultimately got a refund.

Straight from the Publisher, arrived today.

Really I bought it more as a collectable. I hate KBD/M.

It's funny when Americans get upset at violent video games and then "Whelp! Not sure why this keeps happening and there's certainly nothing we can do about it!" after yet another school shooting.

Also fuck that poster who said Manhunt was boring and repetitive. Brian Cox did some godtier voice acting work for that game and the atmosphere was second to none in the PS2 era. Snuff film the game. I miss the days when Rockstar would put out smaller, more out there and creative titles like Manhunt, Bully, the table tennis game, etc.
Manhunt was one of the worst games I played during that ps2 era, and it was definitely boring for everyone I knew that played it, and was one of those titles we took back to the rental shop before it was even due back. I don't think any of us got far enough into it to appreciate the voice acting and it certainly didn't make an impression.

by the time I got Bully the controls were so outdated (mainly the camera) that I just couldn't keep going with it, but my friends and family raved about it so I can't really criticise the game fairly.

Manhunt was one of the worst games I played during that ps2 era, and it was definitely boring for everyone I knew that played it, and was one of those titles we took back to the rental shop before it was even due back. I don't think any of us got far enough into it to appreciate the voice acting and it certainly didn't make an impression.

by the time I got Bully the controls were so outdated (mainly the camera) that I just couldn't keep going with it, but my friends and family raved about it so I can't really criticise the game fairly.

yeh I think any gamers who still put the Manhunt series on a pedestal forgot just how tiny those maps were

not a particularly complex setup

Yeah for Manhunt I got more out of watching the compilation if kills on YouTube than actually playing it.

I really don't care about video game violence, but with games like GTA there is actually serious substance to go with the violence and Hatred just seems dumb. I looked up the Wikipedia and the developers made the game to counter the "overly PC" video game industry. Seems like a retarded pursuit and even more retarded way to make a point.

Back