** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

I have been working with Sialkot, Pakistan for two years and getting my items madw there as well. Boxing/mma/bjj/taekwondo.

While this post is merely marketing related I want to say your orders will come fine for once/twice and then the cracks start to appear due to lack of attention to details.

Quality will go out the window and sometimes you will feel like hitting your head into the wall.

You have to be extremely lucky to find a reliable manufacturer there who is not casual.

I am happy to say for all my taekwondo doboks and bjj gi I brand for many companies in EU and Australia I have a reliable manufacturer and my own brother now looks after all mma/boxing kits there on the ground while I am in Ireland.

I have not heard of this company before so when I am in Sialkot I will meet them myself.

I have been working with Sialkot, Pakistan for two years and getting my items madw there as well. Boxing/mma/bjj/taekwondo.

While this post is merely marketing related I want to say your orders will come fine for once/twice and then the cracks start to appear due to lack of attention to details.

Quality will go out the window and sometimes you will feel like hitting your head into the wall.

You have to be extremely lucky to find a reliable manufacturer there who is not casual.

I am happy to say for all my taekwondo doboks and bjj gi I brand for many companies in EU and Australia I have a reliable manufacturer and my own brother now looks after all mma/boxing kits there on the ground while I am in Ireland.

I have not heard of this company before so when I am in Sialkot I will meet them myself.

Topboxer hasn't found a reliable manufacturer there, He is the manufacturer, I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to insinuate? are you saying Topboxers gear may look good when it arrives but then it will fall apart? If so you couldn't be further from the truth.

Topboxer hasn't found a reliable manufacturer there, He is the manufacturer, I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to insinuate? are you saying Topboxers gear may look good when it arrives but then it will fall apart? If so you couldn't be further from the truth.

i also think that the above post from BLIZZARDSPORTS might confuse people that i made gear for blizard sports and is not good , so to clarify that i NEVER MADE ANYTHING for blizard sports or the person commenting above YET ,
but as i understood that he might be trying to say that his current manufacturers have not been consistent in quality control issues ,
thanks

i also think that the above post from BLIZZARDSPORTS might confuse people that i made gear for blizard sports and is not good , so to clarify that i NEVER MADE ANYTHING for blizard sports or the person commenting above YET ,
but as i understood that he might be trying to say that his current manufacturers have not been consistent in quality control issues ,
thanks

You are right sorry if my post confused anyone I was not talking about topboxer

@topboxer11

at ebay.uk it states delivery (shipping to germany) takes one week after purchase. Is that really correct? I am thinking about ordering some mitts but a month waiting (like you wrote at thread start) would be too long.
hi
4 weeks wait time is for custom items ,
the items listed on ebay are already made and are in stock ready to be shipped and will be with you in about 1 week or sooner
thanks

Hey @topboxer11 can you tell me the price of your mitts? Had a few of the coaches at my gym ask me.

Back