Embarrassing 90's music.

For the Brits

honestly, most of smashing pumpkins. cannot stand billy corgan's vocals. the band would be much better as an instrumental band lol.
hAVwEih.gif

Marilyn Manson anti christ superstar. I listen to it once every 5 years behind closed doors. Never in front of my girlfriend. This stuff is too much for the snowfakes to hear.<{outtahere}>
That was the first concert I ever went to.

<DisgustingHHH>

Every thread in this section has somebody trying to look edgy by shitting on royalty. Same with the SP mention. Difference between something you don’t like and it being cringey. That is something you wouldn’t want to be caught dead listening to, even if you liked it. Nobody would begrudge you bumping some NIN and SP. I’ll see you guys in another thread where you say The Beatles, Led Zep and Pink Floyd suck.

Sorry bud listening to sounds of machines banging aganst each other is cringe.

This douche. That intro, soft cawk trying as hard to sound as american as possible puke. Boulevuwwwaaard

Asshole

Hate the song. It's boring AND annoying as fuck, which is an accomplishment in its own in some ways.

Hate his look. Hate the video. Hate the audience. Hate the dance. Hate the lyrics. I hate everything about it.

Why is that cringy? It's pretty good actually. Is it cringy because of "grunge"? Because of the whole Kurt and Courtney thing?
yeah, the Kurt thing. it's hard for me to watch without thinking she blew Kurt's head off just to steal his songs.

Jsut because you dont like something doesnt mean its cringy. Calling Smashing Pumpkins or NIN cringy is going full retard

No, it's not. Corgan and Reznor are the poster children for lyrical expression of emotional retardation. Miserable pre-teens once just wrote in their diaries. Then this crap came along...

Hate the song. It's boring AND annoying as fuck, which is an accomplishment in its own in some ways.

Hate his look. Hate the video. Hate the audience. Hate the dance. Hate the lyrics. I hate everything about it.

you beat me to it. i haaaate this song. I hate his daughter too

honestly, most of smashing pumpkins. cannot stand billy corgan's vocals. the band would be much better as an instrumental band lol.
Wtf? Siamese dream is a masterpiece.

I'm going with Korn. I was frustrated, and I liked them. They embarass me now. Still some cool riffs and bass, and it was its own thing, but it was just misery.

Marilyn Manson anti christ superstar. I listen to it once every 5 years behind closed doors. Never in front of my girlfriend. This stuff is too much for the snowfakes to hear.<{outtahere}>
Every millenial actually NEEDS to hear that album. Skip beautiful people because it's by far the shittiest song on the album.

Back