Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I always wondered what a lot of you look like. So if you're not scared, post a real pic of yourself.

View attachment 356835
ZMaDUrmp_400x400.jpg

I think seeing our buds gives us an insight into who they really are, deepening our friendships and breaking down the walls that are built up bc the "internet is scary."

EDIT:

Thanks to @Lethal and admins for the sticky.

Special thanks to @Loiosh for the time he puts in to make these threads better.

Here's a list of everyone in the DataBase.

It links to the first picture for each Mayberrian, and you can scroll through them.

If I have missed any pictures that have been posted, please send me a Private Message with the name of the person I missed.

Each picture is named and has space for a note. I have added a few notes but not many. If you would like a note added to a picture of yours, please send me a PM with the info you would like added.

If you would like one or all of of your pictures removed, please send me a PM.

Please do not put requests in this thread as space is limited, use PMs.

Thanks.

2ljgo08.png

45ACP
AgentSmecker
Archie Goodwin
Arkain2K
Augustina
Augustus Caesar
AxeMurderer
Bacco
badascan
Barkhouse
BearGrounds
Big Tuppy Hole
Black Angus
Bobby Digital
BOWHUNTER
Brampton Boy
bref
BustaHimes
Byron Pechorin
Captain Davis
cartizel
CaSe
Cheese
chickenluver
choke you
chubbman
CM4
CoolB
CrazyN8
Dizzy
D Train
DustinBeaver
Dusty Rhodes
EgonSpengler
El Chimpo
EliteHandSpeed
EmpireShallFall
equus
EvilDDS
Fallen
Felonius Monk
fightingrabbit
Fijeeto
fonzob1
Fraser B
Frenzy
Friday The 13th
Frode Falch
grinderman
Gyro
haha Nice try CIA

A couple of mine can be found here on Sherdog. But you can't be poor if you want to see them.

At Disney World with the family last weekend

cyAcQVQ.jpg

Last edited:
Living it...sweet!

Thanks broseph! I had no idea I would be this exhausted. Performed in three different cities the last week, just left KC, and have Chicago Thursday.

The next couple months are looking pretty amazing as well. Bookings on bookings on bookings.

Oh and I'm too tired for suits now, I basically only wear this now becauss it's way easier lol.

28795878_10210503798250502_2175264098356933336_n.jpg

My beard is getting way too long.

The suit was a solid look for you but I don’t like wearing them personally. They make me kinda claustrophobic .

Thanks broseph! I had no idea I would be this exhausted. Performed in three different cities the last week, just left KC, and have Chicago Thursday.

The next couple months are looking pretty amazing as well. Bookings on bookings on bookings.

Oh and I'm too tired for suits now, I basically only wear this now becauss it's way easier lol.

Anyone into tattoos? Got one/two 3 days ago. Both feet in one sitting!
tattoo from brantley.jpg

Anyone into tattoos? Got one/two 3 days ago. Both feet in one sitting!

Those look great! The color is really vibrant.

Any particular significance? (I'm guessing the left is a rooster, and the right is a pig?)

I'm getting two quarter sleeves next Monday - I have lost track of how many I have (more than 10, but less than 20 - the pieces all flow into each other now)

I like the suit you posted but this outfit looks more natural on you. Idk.
Beard looks good too

I like the suit you posted but this outfit looks more natural on you. Idk.
Beard looks good too

They both work with my style on stage. The suits work well because I'm boisterous, move around a lot, and rather shameless. The leather jacket, beard, and flat cap work because I'm a bar comic through and through and the dirtiness of my act works with it.

Also enjoy listening to that psycho drunk bitch yelling in the video.

Those look great! The color is really vibrant.

Any particular significance? (I'm guessing the left is a rooster, and the right is a pig?)

I'm getting two quarter sleeves next Monday - I have lost track of how many I have (more than 10, but less than 20 - the pieces all flow into each other now)

They are traditional maritime tattoos. Sailors would get a Pig/Boar and a rooster on their feet because the two animals fear water or wont go in deep water so they are meant to prevent drowning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back