Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of he longest lasting pubs ever

I know that 250lbs is significantly heavier than most of the posters here and I still have a long way to go. But thanks, sherbros. This place may not be the f13 of old, but it still motivates me to move forward.

Thanks,

KO

Great job Aleks!

This morning I weighed under 200 lb for the first time since my honeymoon in September 2010.

I would be down for some N64 No Mercy
Dude... If we're breaking out the N64, it's time to play Goldeneye.

You can be Jaws or Oddjob, it really doesn't matter to me. You're getting fucked up either way.

And you can choose the stage. I'd HIGHLY recommend you don't play against me in the caves or the stack.

Dude... If we're breaking out the N64, it's time to play Goldeneye.

You can be Jaws or Oddjob, it really doesn't matter to me. You're getting fucked up either way.

And you can choose the stage. I'd HIGHLY recommend you don't play against me in the caves or the stack.
I was always Trevalyan. Always. Proximity mines, errry where.

Nice.

I'm probably the least devastating with proximity mines, but I watch my opponent's screen more than my own, so I still dominate.

Nice.

I'm probably the least devastating with proximity mines, but I watch my opponent's screen more than my own, so I still dominate.
My friends and I built a horizontal divider so no screen looking could be done for 2p PvP. Less handy for 4p.

How does everybody muster up the will to go the gym/workout with a hang over?

My solution so far has been to just not do it. Or take it as a deload day if I do wind up going (extremely rare).

I go to the gym on my lunch hour and have been doing so for over a decade so I'm rarely hungover. When I was younger I was more likely to play hockey on Sundays hungover and that was never an issue because I love hockey so a hangover was never bad enough to keep me off the ice.

Last edited:
I also have no troubles getting psyched to go to hockey. Once you hit the ice, the cold wakes you up.

Once the girlfriend moves in, the drinking will probably tone down considerably, so that'll be good for my training. That's a solution, I guess.

I don't really get hangovers anymore because I normally drink water while drinking and eat before bed. Sometimes I'll feel a lethargic the next day, but training makes me feel better. That's normally the motivation as I don't want to feel like that anymore.

I was hungover on Sunday. Started work at 630am and it was a rough day. Felt better after lunch.

I don't really get hangovers anymore because I normally drink water while drinking and eat before bed. Sometimes I'll feel a lethargic the next day, but training makes me feel better. That's normally the motivation as I don't want to feel like that anymore.
This is that voice of experience.

Also the voice of an old guy who has to do those things if he wants to function properly the next day.

Oblivion - I thought you didn't drink (or drink much) anymore.

Sup, pubes!

Hey Nurse!

What's everyone's Easter weekend plans? Not sure if it's similar elsewhere, but we get a 4 day weekend with the Good Friday and the following Monday off work. Planning to get home tonight, drink some whisky, maybe eat some pizza - my son's have friends over, so if there is any left! Tomorrow I'm going to get a haircut, lift, then go to my mum's for a family gathering.

Easter Sunday my girlfriend will be cooking us a nice roast pork dinner.

Hey Nurse!

What's everyone's Easter weekend plans? Not sure if it's similar elsewhere, but we get a 4 day weekend with the Good Friday and the following Monday off work. Planning to get home tonight, drink some whisky, maybe eat some pizza - my son's have friends over, so if there is any left! Tomorrow I'm going to get a haircut, lift, then go to my mum's for a family gathering.

Easter Sunday my girlfriend will be cooking us a nice roast pork dinner.

I have tomorrow and Monday off too. I plan to train tonight then probably chill with the fam. My wife works all weekend so I'm at home with the kids. Might do the park tomorrow since its supposed to be about 8 degrees, and that to me seems reasonable for an outdoor activity.

Friday night I have a meeting (Beers) with my business partner to discuss the expansion into another location. We're still not as busy as I'd like but its clear there is a need and we're the only ones doing what we do in the entire province (so much so that the Local Health Network had to create a whole new section of the website for us) so we want to capitalize on that and be somewhat aggressive in establishing our presence.

Besides that I hope to buy more vinyl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back