Reebok clothing is good quality at a lower price, even though the ufc deal is dumb.

I had Reebok underwears. They looked okay at first and like shit after washing them a few times. When I put them on, I would parade for the wife and invent a new Reebok ad.

“Reebok, when you just don’t care about your look anymore.”

“Reebok, Saying I’m not in the mood is optional.”

In true Sherdog fashion I'll have you know that my sneakers collection is worth more than your entire wardrobe.
I bet they look good next to your Pokemon trading cards and fidget spinners...

jacks463117_132912_jb.jpg

I remember buying a pair of these bad boys back in the dizzay

Where do you even buy Reebok clothes anymore? I don't see that shit at Footlocker or Macys or really any store at the mall. I was at JC Penney last night looking for a new hoodie for the gym and remember seeing a Nike section, a Jordan section, an Adidas section, and an Under Armour section. I don't remember seeing any Reebok.

Is it one of those brands you can only find at Ross Dress for Less or Burlington Coat Factory now?

Little bird told me that Adidas will shut down Reebok for good. They have really low sales and are not worth the effort.

Where do you even buy Reebok clothes anymore? I don't see that shit at Footlocker or Macys or really any store at the mall. I was at JC Penney last night looking for a new hoodie for the gym and remember seeing a Nike section, a Jordan section, an Adidas section, and an Under Armour section. I don't remember seeing any Reebok.

Is it one of those brands you can only find at Ross Dress for Less or Burlington Coat Factory now?
They have outlet stores if you go to one of those outlet malls. I went into a Reebok store to see if I could find fight kits on the clearance rack for the lulz. However, they didn’t even have anything UFC related there :/

I think Reebok is doing good stuff these years. I think they have their own style now, and good looking stuff in their stores. They are up there with Nike pretty much, imo, and way ahead of clumsy looking Addidas.

I think Reebok is doing good stuff these years. I think they have their own style now, and good looking stuff in their stores. They are up there with Nike pretty much, imo, and way ahead of clumsy looking Addidas.
Adidas is living off the leaf stuff the kids like, respectively.

Reebok has a more basic UA look. Adidas stuff looks a bit loud now. I used to like.

Reported for being Reebok Executive in Marketing Department.

Back