West Ham United are a Disgrace

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
West Ham Divided is closer to the truth. Ugh, where do I start? In a sense, I can sympathise with the fans, they have been f**ked over, but their fans are just complete thugs.

So, to those who are casual/haven't followed the story. West Ham is own by these 3: David Gold, Karen Brady and David Sullivan

Sullivan_3149180b.jpg

Karen Brady has already turned another football club into the dust (Birmingham) and now she is on the path to doing the same to West Ham.

The controversial thing is the decision to move stadium. West Ham for over 100 years played their football in the Bolyn ground:

1200px-Boleyn_Ground_Upton_Park_1.jpg

This stadium was loved West Ham fans, the fans were physically close to the pitch and it was part of the community. But, the new owners decided against the wishes of the fans, to sell the stadium and move into the "dust bowl" ... the Olympic stadium from the 2012 olympics.

olympics_1802525c.jpg

A capacity of 57,000, the owners thought that West Ham could move there and become the next biggest club in the country. More asses in seats ... but at what cost??

A concrete, soulless dump ... the seats of the fans are far from the pitch, too. Which means the atmosphere of the games isn't as good as before.

london-stadium-west-ham-united-on-matchday-1471462582.jpg

Performances from the players have dipped and the fans have lost their heads, their recent defeat to Burnley had 4 pitch invasions and the atmosphere was so bad, the owners of the club were forced to leave the stadium early.

flagwestham1103.jpg

Will West Ham get relegated this season?? Imagine it! the fans will RIOT!!

IMO, the owners have destroyed the club, just because they wanted more asses in seats and more money.

West Ham's previous stadium is now destroyed, but they shouldn't worry too much ... they only have a 98 year lease on this stadium ... ugh geez .... what a complete shit show! And that's coming from an Arsenal fan!

West Ham are a disgrace ... a f**king disgrace

1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

Last edited:
The prem thread is stickied

flagwestham1103.jpg

<escalate99>
hi-res-1181ad7a99ba59ea19a2c9166fba0e13_crop_north.jpg

Maybe if they had a sport that isn't so boring that the spectators have to be drunk to watch?

Maybe if they had a sport that isn't so boring that the spectators have to be drunk to watch?
Let's be honest, other than MAYBE golf or tennis has there even been a sport where people DON'T get shitfaced while at the stadium and watching?

Love thuggish fans, love what the West Ham fans did Saturday.

Fans pay players' wages, fans pay the owners', so they have all the right in the world to voice displeasure.

I don't know shit about soccer/politics of soccer but the two dude's flanking her look like literally James Bond henchmen.
They look like the sorta evil guys the main evil guy kills off when he takes over.

They look like the sorta evil guys the main evil guy kills off when he takes over.

Man, the main problem is the fans are now so far from the pitch.

This was their old stadium, the fans were physically very close to the action:

boleyn_ground12.jpg

Now, their new stadium, the fans are so far from the pitch, it's a joke:

maxresdefault.jpg

They can't move back into their old stadium:

3BE6721600000578-4095812-image-m-3_1483728299429.jpg

flagwestham1103.jpg

<escalate99>
hi-res-1181ad7a99ba59ea19a2c9166fba0e13_crop_north.jpg

That was crazy. Mark Noble, a West Ham legend, I think he literally has the most caps in the clubs history in the premier league.

Watching him attack a fan is just shocking. He is West Ham born and bred ... This is a sad scene.

It took Joe Hart (the goalkeeper) to hold Mark Noble back, the other players were just standing there watching him, doing nothing.

This was the main difference between Burnley and West Ham. Burnley have no stars in their team, but they are a solid team of average players that work well together, that fight for the team and right to play. West Ham is FULL of mercenaries (and not very good ones at that). They have no allegiance to the team and are just playing for a paycheque.

What makes me laugh is they employed david moyes. A fucking dinosaur who should be nowhere near a premier league team.

The prem thread is stickied

The prem thread isn't that good for me. It's full of inside jokes that I don't really "get" and not a lot of actual premier league discussion.

That was crazy. Mark Noble, a West Ham legend, I think he literally has the most caps in the clubs history in the premier league.

Watching him attack a fan is just shocking. He is West Ham born and bred ... This is a sad scene.

It took Joe Hart (the goalkeeper) to hold Mark Noble back, the other players were just standing there watching him, doing nothing.

This was the main difference between Burnley and West Ham. Burnley have no stars in their team, but they are a solid team of average players that work well together, that fight for the team and right to play. West Ham is FULL of mercenaries (and not very good ones at that). They have no allegiance to the team and are just playing for a paycheque.

Why don't they have bars in those stadiums, and I mean prison bars? Animals need to be kept in proper cages.

I casually follow them because of this guy:

9e3333ca80b5222527319cf8ef5a0040.jpg

And I wish the best for Chicharito.

West Ham brought in Andy Carroll a while back. He is serviceable, can score a handful, but not an elite centre forward. Before this season started they bring in Marko Arnautovic, but he no pan out.

Both tall centre forwards. It must be real hard to find a true target man.

The prem thread isn't that good for me. It's full of inside jokes that I don't really "get" and not a lot of actual premier league discussion.
Wait, you mean when sports fans converge they talk shit and make tons of jokes? why i never...
Come and discuss the league, we'd be more than happy to do that

hope they get relegated for a number of reasons.

Back