Jake Shields gets on the anti-Schaub train

Getting him fired for what he’s said is a form of censorship. Yeah, some cultures are just more productive than others. For example - if you live in a society that doesn’t allow women to read, the general populous of women is gonna be dumber than in places where it’s allowed.

Are you retarded? That's not censorship. No one is keeping him from saying whatever dumb shit he wants to say, but he also has to deal with the consequences. JFC people are dumb.

Classic desperate comeback.

you spam SJW as a comeback AND as your go-to insult lmao tf u talking about.

tenor.gif

go outside.

Hey, you were the one that got triggered from my original post and responded, SJW....

giphy.gif

i replied to three posts with one picture.

you replied to me with your thoughts and feelings.

you were the triggered one.

aka, i know you are but what am i fuck off cunt

i replied to three posts with one picture.

you replied to me with your thoughts and feelings.

you were the triggered one.

aka, i know you are but what am i fuck off cunt
Exactly, you got triggered by three posts that had nothing to do with you. Unless you identify as a pussy then I can understand.

Keep dancing, you're in my game now.

<Goldie11>

you don't have a right to a specific job in a privately owned company, and saying he's losing his right to speech is not the same as saying he's potentially losing his job because people made a poll about it. dont move the goal posts.

it is not censorship if a privately owned company does not see a person as a good representative of their company and lets them go. schaub would still have his right to speech, but he wouldn't have the privilege of using their platform to do it just like you and i don't.
The company will cave in and fire him. Political correctness bless

We all know Brendon is a dimwit and what he said about the Fox panel could certainly be classified as a bit racist....

I personally don't think he is racist, but he's really dumb and not a good analyst.....That's a good enough reason for him not to have any type of analyst job....
Not too shocking that someone like yourself views someone Infinitely more intelligent and successful than you as a "dimwit"

Back