3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

No, it's ore the idea of someone "pleading" aka begging someone to stop being a cunt and blowing people off USUALLY doesn't work.

Doesn't look like your source is painting an accurate picture.

And of course it leads right into Fox giving bad analysis.

Doesn't look like your source is painting an accurate picture.

*shrug*

I don't ultimately give too much of a shit. I don't think it's going to lead to anything ultimately though as weren't the first two packages over a week ago? When someone is that patient they won't slip up by contacting media or the cops to taunt them.

O079dts.jpg

He didn't hand deliver his packages.

And this is modern times with security cameras everywhere. What kind of Texas fool has a gun for security but doesn't protect his family home with cameras. Even a cheap Ring doorbell has a camera.

Umm, I don't have security cameras. Why would I spend money and the monthly monitoring fee on them?

I also noticed that all of these were left with minorities - not a historic group with a lot of disposable income to spend on cameras.

edit: seems that whites are on the list now as well.

Last edited:
Umm, I don't have security cameras. Why would I spend money and the monthly monitoring fee on them?

I also noticed that all of these were left with minorities - not a historic group with a lot of disposable income to spend on cameras.

Join the National Ring-Doorbell Association today. They will explain why you must spend money on their products if you want to be safe.

I not the one picking up on errors that don´t exist lol you sound the type of feminist male that gets offended at stupid jokes.

Lets get back to topic ya goof

So it's "I not the one...", huh? Yeah, you write like a champ.

Supposedly the 4th bomb struck 2 Caucasians. If true, throws the whole narrative out the window. Unless this is a separate bomber (speculation by the use of trip wire), but that's unlikely.

Have a source for this? I can't find it

It's bad, but I'm really hoping it's true. RIP whoever the victims are, but with race relations as they are and feeling like they'd calmed down a bit from the BLM riots and white dudes with tiki torches we don't need this wave of oxygen on the coals. I think this is the same thread I had that same sentiment before this tragic 4th bomb

140 people called police in Austin for packages on their doorstop they simply forgot they ordered after the 3rd bomb. It's going to be even worse now. This is the result of a terror attack. People living in fear and hiding in a bathroom until a bomb squad shows up, because of the blender they ordered off Amazon

Crazy shit. Reckon this is going to get far worse before it gets better.

This is Texas. I'm afraid the next story will involve a paranoid homeowner blowing away some poor Fedex delivery boy walking up his steps with a package

This is Texas. I'm afraid the next story will involve a paranoid homeowner blowing away some poor Fedex delivery boy walking up his steps with a package

Could happen, but generally they don't shoot during the day so just no deliveries after the sun sets.

They're saying no record of delivery at USPS, UPS, or FedEx - It sounds like the terrorist is leaving them there personally, so maybe more local.
If he is, poor areas are the best. Less surveillance, no chance of being caught. This is scary. I lived through the DC Sniper, random craziness is hard to deal with. If this guy keeps it cool and doesn't buy a bunch of suspicious stuff at once, it may take years

Yep and also reminds me of the Beltway Snipers in DC. Imagine having to go get gas and be scared beyond belief that you might be the next person to get popped.
Man that was scary . I lived and worked in the area
Was 19-20 so I was like whatever to all of it. But the sheer randomness made it impossible to solve til they messed up.
Wonder if this guy is trying g to kill someone close to them, like an ex.

took 20 yrs to catch Kaczynski.
But it was his brother who Turner him in. I doubt the fbi or whoever would have ever caught him.
He'd probably die of old age, and later on they'd discover his cabin

Kids in the middle East make these for fun.
Guy used a trip wire across a sidewalk

Army trained or terror trained..

Amazon must be hating this guy. Maybe hes a struggling small business owner that they swallowed?

If it is racially motivated, then this will surely blow up the already polarized society along racial lines.

Back