If Khabib Trained With John Kavanagh (SBG)

He’s definitively the equivalent of Edmund.

Ronda = lost and exposed as being one dimensional

Conor = lost and exposed as being one dimensional

Ronda = gone running

Conor = gone running

Ronda = some of the worst striking in the UFC

Conor = some of the worst ground game in the UFC

Edmund and Kavanagh are basically the same person.

John Kavanagh produces more professional MMA fighters then any other camp in Ireland. SBG has taken MMA farther then any other camp out of ireland, his fighters clearly have limited skills yet they compete with the best of them and still manage to win. Anybody bagging on Kavanagh is a joke. We only know of him because he produced his first star and you act like every single fighter hes ever trained should be on the same level. As the years go on I guarantee you he will produce more top end talent just like any other camp has. Everybody has to start from somewhere.
His first star? Have you never heard of Artem 'The GOAT' Lobov? For shame...

Probably not. He had a pretty extensive sambo history before joining AKA. AKA didn't teach him to grapple.

DC came to AKA as a former Olympian. Cain was a collegiate wrestler. Rockhold wrestled for a community college before taking up BJJ, then joined AKA.
Sambo judo,boxing and wrestling in his childhood dude! Hes always been pretty much the same fighter..all aka gives him is other pros to spar with and guys to hold pads etc to keep him sharp

both his fighters got mounted and choked out within 1 round last saturday.
One of them was a canadian who came to sbg just for this fight to train hes not a product of sbg and was already on the ground after being dropped witha punch

The other was a guy i belive whos had 2 knee surgeries in recent years so i cant imagine much mat time there prob just pad work

Btw. 2 overhyped prospects from SBG got owned and choked out at UFC London this weekend.

Especially Phillips shocked me.
Kavanagh hyped the shit out of him. And then he got taken down in the first 15 seconds of the fight and got totally dominated on the ground by a 34 year old no name with a 9:4 record.

One of them was a canadian who came to sbg just for this fight to train hes not a product of sbg and was already on the ground after being dropped witha punch

The other was a guy i belive whos had 2 knee surgeries in recent years so i cant imagine much mat time there prob just pad work

Look at you rushing in on this thread to make excuses

Sbg ireland has produced a good few champs at nid level mma orgs id say the irish edmond stuff now looks retarded

If khabib currently trained with sbg hed have gunnar,dillion dannis, ghallager to work with as well as kavanagh
<36><36><36>

One of Irish Edmunds major crimes is being an utter cocky twat

He'd get mounted and choked out within 1 round.

Kavanagh is to grappling what Coach Edmund is to striking.

The Irish Edmund.
Kavanagh is that you lazy busterd. Conor is coach number 1 there and you know you can't tell him nothing. You start training him after Nate lost and steel not help him with cardio problem because you are pussy

Back