Texas Deputy punches 12 year old girl "UFC style" for playing with a dog

Wait, the stepdad kicked the deputy's ass and didn't get charged?

<5>

Democrat liberals -“the story assumed the gender of the 12 year old ??? I’m so mad time to block highway traffic and smash windows”

Crazy that stuff like this happens, this is the actions of a psychopath if true.
Your example is something that doesn't happen yet his was something that happens a lot.

Early stoppage! She was just about to triangle choke him like Paul Craig.

Imagine seeing your daughter beat up like that though. I hope she doesn't have permanent brain damage. She's definitely traumatized.

"Russell Cope was delivering wood to the restaurant around the same time -- his girlfriend and her 12-year-old daughter who has autism"

huge if true.

only one article has this detail though.

http://www.kxan.com/news/crime/off-duty-wilco-deputy-allegedly-attacked-12-year-old/1052727041
People should realize by now you don't mess with Russell Cope, or his daughter...
Russell-Crowe-Loves-Fighting-Fighting-Around-The-World-On-South-Park.gif

giphy.gif

what a fucking cunt.

I would have bit his ears off the side of his pig head.

Cecil Peoples scored it 10-9 for the girl

You have a reputable news source telling the story, the cop has been charged, and "...when the 12-year-old girl began playing with the dog, the deputy allegedly jumped from his seat, tackled the girl and began punching her in the face again and again, police say,".

Eyewitnesses and the police department say the same thing, so what exactly is the basis of your belief that this is fake news?
Its what he has been trained to think.

There's something missing from the story. Drugs, ptsd, something. Even the worst of us don't just GnP random little girls for no reason.

There's something missing from the story. Drugs, ptsd, something. Even the worst of us don't just GnP random little girls for no reason.
What if they pet your dog?

No video?

I don't believe a word from the lying ass Miami Herald. They are the worst, most anti-cop tabloid in the U.S.

You have a reputable news source telling the story, the cop has been charged, and "...when the 12-year-old girl began playing with the dog, the deputy allegedly jumped from his seat, tackled the girl and began punching her in the face again and again, police say,".

Eyewitnesses and the police department say the same thing, so what exactly is the basis of your belief that this is fake news?

tenor.gif

Back