Got my decade old tattoo redone out of the blue.

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A buddy of mine just messaged me if I want my tattoos redone. He was bored and asked me if I'm available. I agreed since I rarely see him and free tattoo is hard to decline.

Anyway, this guy was an mma fighter and a fine arts grad like me. We can never ran out of topic to talk about, so the 6 hr ordeal was over in a flash.

Apparently, he went to prison for a year for beating the shit out of a guy who was gonna hit one of our friends with a bottle. In prison-this is 3rd world level mind you- guys would try to mess with him. They stopped when they learned that he's cool and after beating up a couple of them.

He would tattoo them and in return, they would do chores for him. He would also "educate"them about aliens and then these prisoners would argue with nuns who visit regularly. He also talked about beating up rapists and murderers in prison. I asked him about pedos, and he said, its basically an exhibition match. One guy raped his daughter and my buddy just went full berserk. I never learned any of this until last night since I spent 4 yrs in Malaysia.

Tldr:
- friend tattooed me
-he went to prison and tattooed inmates for favors.
-he beat up rapists, pedos and murderers

Last edited:
That Mr. Cool Ice text was kind of fading bro. I didn't want to say anything.

A buddy of mine just messaged me if I want my tattoos redone. He was bored and asked me if I'm available. I agreed since I rarely see him and free tattoo is hard to decline.

Anyway, this guy was an mma fighters and a fine arts grad like me. We can never ran out of topic to talk about, so the 6 hr ordeal was over in a flash.

Apparently, he went to prison for a year for beating the shit out of a guy who was gonna hit one of our friends with a bottle. In prison-this is 3rd world level mind you- guys would try to mess with him. They stopped when they learned that he's cool and after beating up a couple of them.

He would tattoo them and in return, they would do chores for him. He would also "educate"them about aliens and then these prisoners would argue with nuns who visit regularly. He also talked about beating up rapists and murderers in prison. I asked him about pedos, and he said, its basically an exhibition match. One guy raped his daughter and my buddy just went full berserk. I never learned any of this until last night since I spent 4 yrs in Malaysia.

Tldr:
- friend tattooed me

The fuck did I just read?

giphy.gif

Anyway, this guy was an mma fighters and a fine arts grad like me. We can never ran out of topic to talk about, so the 6 hr ordeal was over in a flash.

Tldr:
- friend tattooed me

Did you both fight in the early URCC?

lol and here I thought this was really about an old tattoo being given new life....

Checks out. Everybody has a role between the cells.

looks amazing hes very talented
I'll post it when it's done. I posted my kois here before

Checks out. Everybody has a role between the cells.
Funny thing he told me was there's a busted muay thai bag in the courtyard. Exposed to rain and the sun, the bag's skin was very brittle that when he kicked it, he ripped it open. Everyone in the yard was really impressed and his legend grew.

Anyway, this guy was an mma fighter and a fine arts grad like me. We can never ran out of topic to talk about, so the 6 hr ordeal was over in a flash.

Tldr:
- friend tattooed me

And then you wokeup .. What a lovely dream.

We were both mma fighters and fine arts grad .. I lost it at this point.. You need to be writing van damme movies

We were both mma fighters and fine arts grad .. I lost it at this point.. You need to be writing van damme movies
I edited it out. I just removed the "s" in fighters. Even then, a pommy like you would've figured it out.

Cool story, po

hope ur laughing as much as I am....that funny...

Last edited:
Back