Your face if Jeremy Stephens eventually fights Conor and brutally KO’s him..

now do the even bigger list of the things he has backed up.
Lolll news flash: every fighter say they are gonna win every fight, the difference is Conor makes insane over blown predictions which usually fail. Like he’s gonna knock out Mayweather and claiming to defend two titles is inexcusable

He’s a fraud

I feel bad that you love him

maxresdefault.jpg

TS is another hypocrite goon who fell for the UFC pushing Stephens as a contender.

If you think the UFC overhyped Conor then they definitely did with Stephens.

At least Conor has beaten top fighters.

Aldo is going to beat Stephens anyway and send him back to permanent gatekeeper status.

Emmett dropped Stephens in his last fight. In case you didn't watch. Emmett a wild striker.
Conor would flatline Stephens inside 1 round.

i dont see him beating connor , maby if it goes past the 3de

Lolll news flash: every fighter say they are gonna win every fight, the difference is Conor makes insane over blown predictions which usually fail. Like he’s gonna knock out Mayweather and claiming to defend two titles is inexcusable

He’s a fraud

I feel bad that you love him
lmao so bitter, so delusional.

go get some air guy, also thanks for not listing the even bigger list of him backing shit up, it make you too upset to be reminded of his accomplishments?

lmao so bitter, so delusional.

go get some air guy, also thanks for not listing the even bigger list of him backing shit up, it make you too upset to be reminded of his accomplishments?
Your nuthuggery is blind

Your idol is a fake

Conor is the worst champ in ufc history and least legit and you still think he’s the special double champ which is funny

Conor actually did Stephens a favor by his comment. Everyone knows who the fook he is now.

Fight will never happen.
Wrong. People other than Conor fans new Jeremy Stephens long before that presser. Conor didn't invent MMA you know.

It could legitimately happen, he put RDA out who is fighting at 170 now so he could hurt Conman too, thats why the fight won't ever happen. Colon only takes fights where he is either stylistically favored, and/or has more to gain than lose.

Nothing surprising. . it could easily happen if Conor actually fought and defended. More of a chance of Stephens KOing Conor than Conor KOing Aldo in 10 seconds and that still happened.

Won’t ever happen, McGregor knows karma is looming hence his uncertainty of stepping back into the octagon

How about your face if that exactly happens but Stephens then goes to help up Conor and instead - " head first, throws him out the octagon door as he bellows, " that's who the fook I am" "

Back