Charles Manson's music

fallable

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anybody ever hear Charles Manson's music? I was watching a video with Hank III and he mentioned a record he had of Charles Manson. I thought it was some 80's punk band that just called themselves that so I looked into it and it was actually Charles Manson. Apparently this is pretty common knowledge. I guess one of the Beach Boys really talked him up, he got an audition, recorded a bunch of songs, but was rejected because he was seen as impossible to work with. I guess the guy who turned him down often stayed at the home of Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate. A lot of people say he was a mediocre talent. IMO a few of his songs showed some promise.

Beach Boys(Dennis Wilson) stole one of his songs, changed a couple words and passed it off as his own. Much to Charlie’s chagrin

Guns N Roses also did a cover of one of his songs.

I personally think the execs were right about him. Just mediocre and only marketable as a novelty after being the mastermind of gruesome murders

Didn't know he had music until last year. From the songs I heard he wasn't bad.

Not bad.

giphy.gif

Eh , only "good" thing he ever did was influence Brian Warner in using his last name.

Uncle Acid and the deadbeats covered some of his shit, check em out, it's not awful. Of course, anything Uncle Acid does is going to be fucking awesome at the lamest, so.. Take it for what it is

Back