Ronda Rousey: I thought God hates me after UFC loss to Amanda Nunes

It is really easy to hate Ronda. She was cunt to her opponents, and was always whining and crying when she got her ass beat. She deserverd all the hate she got.

I also find it funny that she was supposed to be this big movie star, and got few roles in big Hollywood movies. And now she's the worst actor on WWE.

Ronda was hated because she was the first dominant female MMA star in an era where many male MMA fans were still struggling with sharing the clubhouse with others. On top of that, the realization that she could beat up many men caused a lot of good ol' boy blowback that looks old fashion in retrospect.

So rousey is human after all. Nice she broke her silence on the issue. All the best to her now.

{<huh}

It was her only choice for employment. Hollywood dropped her like a Holm high kick.

<Dany07>
Compared to the females in the WWE Ronda is a 4.

<LordRoose>
Have you seen her mic skills? Her "acting" ability? She's got arguably less ability than anyone in the WWE.

<Jaime01>
Ronda "Purple Pillow" Rousey is a name, but not one to be proud of.

Compared to what? Hulk Hogan?

Fame?
<Varys01>
Yeah like her "fame" in the WWE is any comparison to what she's lost. And money? You think she'll make more in the WWE than she did in the UFC? What about the sponsors (that dropped her)? Hollywood pay? Please. The WWE doesn't need to pay her much, because she's not worth much to them (and she has very few options). In a year Rousey will be lucky to make a fraction of what she made for the Holm fight.
<NightKingBringIt>
giphy.gif

Travis - your more than just a fighter... your an actor. Now go and make us some money honey.

Ronda was hated because she was the first dominant female MMA star in an era where many male MMA fans were still struggling with sharing the clubhouse with others. On top of that, the realization that she could beat up many men caused a lot of good ol' boy blowback that looks old fashion in retrospect.
Nope she was hated because she was arrogant and self absorbed without any charisma or humour lile sonnen or conor etc
The hardcore hated her as she was getting attention muvh better fighters should have gotten for being a one dimensional fighter in a division where the comp were awful so she could appear dominant

However none of that was her worst failing
She was mainly hated as so many were saying she was a p4p great and could beat men her size etc when we could all clearly see her skills and wmma in general meant that wasnt close to being true

How many time is she going to bring-up that she spent a few nights in her car, acting like she was a homeless for years?

She had no sense of worth outside of her competitive experience. It's probably why she took her first loss so hard, when it's just the cost of competing. It's one loss, but in her mind, you lose even once, and your previous victories don't matter.

But that wasn't her first loss at all, she lost plenty judo fights before that.

About Ronda being a bitch to her opponents, apart from Tate do any of them actually dislike Ronda? I know Cat Zingano really likes her, but what about some of the others?

She has the mind of a thirteen year old. Blame the world, even God, for your losses. As if anything short than permanent success indicates a lack of love from the creator.

How about accepting it and correcting what one did wrong? Most champions have lost before, more than once. That didntd send them into religious melodrama.

I've always taken Rousey with a grain of salt In general

Most of her game Is smoke and mirrors, always has been. It's no surprise that she's done acting and she's doing WWE.

A lot of what she's been doing In the limelight, In the public eye has been acting.

Beyond all that, she's a cool chick.

Of course, there's a little bit of her being real in be tween the cracks but I don't think most people are smart enough to see such things In general when It comes to breaking down prominent / popular figures.

Chael Sonnen: Ronda Rousey is my best buddy and im a big fan; but she is not a fighter. The definition of fighter changed in my lifetime. A fighter isn't someone who dominates in easy times.
Chael is God!

It is really easy to hate Ronda. She was cunt to her opponents, and was always whining and crying when she got her ass beat. She deserverd all the hate she got.

I also find it funny that she was supposed to be this big movie star, and got few roles in big Hollywood movies. And now she's the worst actor on WWE.
If you hate anyone that easily, you're probably an Idiot.

She has the mind of a thirteen year old. Blame the world, even God, for your losses. As if anything short than permanent success indicates a lack of love from the creator.

How about accepting it and correcting what one did wrong? Most champions have lost before, more than once. That didntd send them into religious melodrama.
Like most shallow believers, God is just a euphemism for a baby sitter. God is the great grandparent seeing you off to bed when mommy and daddy die, and you still need a parent to tell you it's all gonna be okay.
Spirituality, and co-dependency go hand in hand. It's a driving factor for cult followers, but exists in different degrees throughout society.

Hey athletes.....God doesn't give a shit if you win or lose your match or your game.

I'm sure Jesus buys UFC PPVs sits throughs event with popcorn and a bud light. I heard he's a big fan of Yoel and loves being give a shoutout.

If only Yoel could speak Jesus' native language. We all know -from the mormons- that Jesus was born in America. It doesn't matter that nobody spoke english in America 2000 years ago, because Columbus -didn't speak english either- went there over a Millenium after Jesus' death.

Yoel knows this, so he tries hard to learn english.

Last edited:
About Ronda being a bitch to her opponents, apart from Tate do any of them actually dislike Ronda? I know Cat Zingano really likes her, but what about some of the others?

Nobody. She had legit beef with two of her opponents - Miesha and Bethe. That obviously translates to her being a cunt to all of her opponent as per usual on Sherdawg.
Like this thread for example, she said how she felt God was hating her after her loss - that automatically translates to Honda blaming God for her losses.

Just parrots being parrots.

Back