Can you imagine the nonsense we would have heard if Conor had went the distance with Floyd?

I agree with this, Floyd would lose 99% of the time but with MMA gloves a clean shot from Floyd leading to a KO win is more likely than Conor outboxing Floyd over 12 rounds. Conor would more than likely attempt to drag the fight out and have some fun with it, which could lead to him getting KO'd 1% of the time.
I don't agree with the 99% losing probabilities. I really don't know how you even come up with that number.

Plus, Conor can take a punch. Chad Mendes bullied him and beat him up, but he was able to survive until unfit Mendes gassed out. Both Diaz and Mayweather hit him with clean shots, while he was gassed out, and he was hard to take down with punches.

I think Mayweather has a better chance due to Conor's cardiopulmonary endurance issues. Conor has to finish the fight quickly. The longer the fight goes on, the more his chances of winning decrease.

Do u think Floyd would break Conor's foot by checking a kick, like Nate did?

He would tap to leg kicks by the end of the 1st.
That is not how Conor fights. How many leg kicks did Conor throw in the first Diaz fight and in the Alvarez fight.

You guys are making your opinion based on what a general MMA fighter can do. You need to look at a fighter's pattern of fighting to make a better opinion.

Look at Francis Ngannou vs Stipe Miocic. Everybody knew Stipe was going to lay-n-pray on Francis and that was the chance people were giving Stipe, did that make Francis Ngannou train wrestling and TTD? No!

Pattern of behaviour. Conor likes to his hands first. He is not a leg kick, grappling and TD guy. He will do this when he is losing steam. But, he typically starts out as a hand striker first.

Pattern of behavior.

conors BJJ is better than people realise, coz he doesn't need to use it

it wouldn't have been against diaz due to diaz being long, but he would tie Floyd up in knots in minutes
That is not how he fights.

Aldo has won and medalled in BJJ competitions. When has he his game plan ever been to take an opponent down for an easy submission? Almost never.

Pattern of behavior. Conor is not going to fight like Demian Maia or Khabib. That is not what he has shown in the pass, and it is unlikely that he will fight that way in the future.

Even Luke Rockhold who has a size and grappling advantage doesn't try to grapple opponents, unless they give him an easy position. He fancies himself a "next level striker." LOL

Past pattern of behavior is the best predictor of future behaviors.

herp derp

LMVpIHO.gif

tko'd standing. lol look at Floyd skipping in the ring marching down the irish bum.
Floyd's brittle hands couldn't even finish a tired Mcgregor lol.

Funny you would call a rich man a bum. Especially for someone who's typing this from his mother's basement.

Why are you bringing up a 10 year old fight?

Everyone knows Mayweather has pillow fists. He's a talented fighter but he's no Mike Tyson.

Stop embarrassing yourself by pretending he has KO power.
Who said KO power? You claimed that Conor didn't take any trauma.

I gave you two examples of Floyd giving someone a beating and inevitably giving someone a concussion or two.

How about Victor Ortiz? Any brain trauma in that one?

Who said KO power? You claimed that Conor didn't take any trauma.

I gave you two examples of Floyd giving someone a beating and inevitably giving someone a concussion or two.

How about Victor Ortiz? Any brain trauma in that one?
Are you retarded?

Conor didn't take any trauma.

Someone who gets head trauma usually doesn't parade after the fight. They are sent to the hospital.

Conor gassed, the ref stopped the fight because he wasn't defending. Stop acting like Floyd gave him head trauma lmao

Did you hear Conor after the fight blabbing like a leprechaun?

Floyd knocked the Irish accent back into him. Conor's brain was obviously rattled ,but the brain heals, so I'm sure he'll be fine.

Conor's ego took the biggest beatdown. He can't even come back to fighting after all the bullshit about defending and how he can't wait to get back in the cage to real fighting.

It's fair to say he was traumatize mentally, emotionally and to a lesser extent physically

Last edited:
Did you hear Conor after the fight blabbing like a leprechaun?

Floyd knocked the Irish accent back into him. Conor's brain was obviously rattled ,but the brain heals, so I'm sure he'll be fine.

Conor's ego took the biggest beatdown. He can't even come back to fighting after all the bullshit about defending and how he can't wait to get back in the cage to real fighting.

It's fair to say he was traumatize mentally, emotionally and to a lesser extent physically
You seem angry..

And your embarrassing post derails from the subject at hand.

Conor made a boat load of money that day. Maybe use your brain and realize that this is why he's not interested in fighting anytime soon.

That is not how he fights.

Aldo has won and medalled in BJJ competitions. When has he his game plan ever been to take an opponent down for an easy submission? Almost never.

Pattern of behavior. Conor is not going to fight like Demian Maia or Khabib. That is not what he has shown in the pass, and it is unlikely that he will fight that way in the future.

Even Luke Rockhold who has a size and grappling advantage doesn't try to grapple opponents, unless they give him an easy position. He fancies himself a "next level striker." LOL

Past pattern of behavior is the best predictor of future behaviors.

yeah I know buddy, I was just sort of replying to those who said conor has nothing on the floor so it would be a totally standing fight, giving Floyd a chance

I think if it came down to it, and Floyd was getting the better on the feet, conor may decide to 'panic wrestle'

That is not how Conor fights. How many leg kicks did Conor throw in the first Diaz fight and in the Alvarez fight.

You guys are making your opinion based on what a general MMA fighter can do. You need to look at a fighter's pattern of fighting to make a better opinion.

Look at Francis Ngannou vs Stipe Miocic. Everybody knew Stipe was going to lay-n-pray on Francis and that was the chance people were giving Stipe, did that make Francis Ngannou train wrestling and TTD? No!

Pattern of behaviour. Conor likes to his hands first. He is not a leg kick, grappling and TD guy. He will do this when he is losing steam. But, he typically starts out as a hand striker first.

Pattern of behavior.

I think Francis was believing the hype behind his punching power, he truly believed if he landed flush on stipe once its over, and he did land flush, and stipe (rattled don't get me wrong) walked straight through it to the TD

almost like conor naivety during Diaz 1, when he thought he could just knock the head off him, he made some smart adjustments for Diaz 2, and although he didn't finish him or even have a wide decision, going from being finished, to a majority decision is a big flip

Are you retarded?

Someone who gets head trauma usually doesn't parade after the fight. They are sent to the hospital.

Conor gassed, the ref stopped the fight because he wasn't defending. Stop acting like Floyd gave him head trauma lmao
Whatever helps you sleep at night pal.

Conor “won” the first three rounds of the sparring match due to Floyd not throwing anything and waiting for ConMan to inevitably gas out by minute 9.
Pretty huge that the GOAT boxer decided Conor was so good that he was going to wait for him to gas out before getting into a fight with the guy. Conor's boxing truly is elite.

Why do you find it hilarious that people try to argue that Conor won four rounds? Breh, have you checked the media and pundit scoring? A shit ton of non biased people had Conor at 4 rounds....to act like it is an absurdity is in fact an absurdity.

I seriously believe he has a better chance of beating McGregor in MMA than McGregor had of beating him in boxing.

Conor is not GSP, Randy Couture or Khabib. Conor has more pleasure in knocking people out. He only turns into a panic wrestler when that doesn't work.

If Mayweather is serious and focuses on TDD and getting back up with technique. I think he has a much better chance of beating Conor in a 5 round MMA fight, than Conor had in a 12 round boxing fight.

After the Boxing match I realized that in boxing having a "Punchers Chance" is a far less viable option of victory than it is in MMA. MMA is more chaotic and multi-dimensional, a lot more going on. I feel Mayweather will just have more opening for a potential freak KO. But after seeing how formulaic the process is in Boxing Mayweather will be immediately uncomfortable and find himself in a compromised position that will contribute toward his defeat.

If Conor won? Did people even see Conor's punches in that fight? It was stunning how weak they looked...he looked like he didn't even know how to fight with gloves. I think part of why Floyd just started pouring it on after a few rounds was because he realized that Conor's punches were pathetic and Floyd didn't even care about being hit.

Why do you find it hilarious that people try to argue that Conor won four rounds? Breh, have you checked the media and pundit scoring? A shit ton of non biased people had Conor at 4 rounds....to act like it is an absurdity is in fact an absurdity.

Floyd wasn't even trying and was feeling out Conor for the first few rounds...folks forget that there was basically zero boxing footage of Conor so Floyd had to check out his game for a bit. Plenty of great boxers like Ali and Sugar Ray would feel out opponents for a few rounds before turning it on. Only people who were encouraged by Conor's start were folks who never watched Mayweather.

Last edited:
Back