International US/Israel v. Iran

Will we go to war with Iran this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you had any concept of US foreign relations history, you wouldn't consider it jumping the shark. We've been imposing needless and punitive sanctions on Iran and looking for an excuse to invade them for decades.

Your rant on Trump and NK. Had nothing to do with this and Kim has been a major problem for longer than Trump being around.

Your rant on Trump and NK. Had nothing to do with this and Kim has been a major problem for longer than Trump being around.

What?

You brought up North Korea. You said a thread on North Korea would be more appropriate. I explained to you why it isn't: because, again:

(1) Everyone is already paying attention to North Korea; and
(2) There isn't any real political push to hit North Korea. The only reason it's on people's mind is because Trump is a blowhard who can't deal with the Kim's family's hollow chest beating that they've been doing for half a century. If any other Republican were in office, North Korea wouldn't be a real topic. However, overtures toward Iran are not the product of Trump's ego. They are the product of an entire culture of people who have a longstanding interest in invading Iran.

Then you said I was "jumping the shark," presumably for my analysis of Iranian hostilities.

What?

You brought up North Korea. You said a thread on North Korea would be more appropriate. I explained to you why it isn't: because, again:

(1) Everyone is already paying attention to North Korea; and
(2) There isn't any real political push to hit North Korea. The only reason it's on people's mind is because Trump is a blowhard who can't deal with the Kim's family's hollow chest beating that they've been doing for half a century. If any other Republican were in office, North Korea wouldn't be a real topic. However, overtures toward Iran are not the product of Trump's ego. They are the product of an entire culture of people who have a longstanding interest in invading Iran.

Then you said I was "jumping the shark," presumably for my analysis of Iranian hostilities.

I said jumping the shark about Trump and NK.

Anyway, I'm done talking about that and giving this thread posts. 66 people said a war between Iran and US is not happening vs 4 who think it will.

I also hear why you think it has a place because of HT.

Out.

Might need an updated new poll now...

Bump because:

giphy.gif

This whole thing is a fucking scam.

Nobody credibly thinks Iran is going to nuke anybody even if they got the weapons.

Reality is Saudi Aramco is gonna have an IPO soon, and the oil price has to be nice and high for that so that the Saudi government can get some good cash for their company, then after the IPO the price of oil will be reduced to about $50.

Bush stabbed international law in the proverbial throat, Obama did nothing to repair it, and trump has smothered its last life breath with a pillow, and it lays now as a corpse on the ground.

This is how WWII started. Invasion after invasion, until they were sure no one was going to do anything to stop them, and then all hell breaks loose.

I keep seeing people mocking the idea of WWIII, or that any of this is dangerous. They are fool's.

Back