Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

She said yes!

69gfmu.jpg

33jh8jl.jpg

Congratulations man.

@iNoScopedJFK How'd you pop the question?
It was our anniversary of when we made it official as boyfriend and girlfriend. So I took her out to eat. After eating we went to the park I brought her to on our first date and started walking around. Funny thing on our first date we were in a gazebo in the park and I when I tried to ask her if she wanted to make things official I was so nervous while trying to ask her I pointed to a squirrel on a tree and a was like "Hey look theres a squirrel on that tree." She would always make fun of me for that Lol. So this time I did it again and was like "Look babe theres another squirrel." She laughed then turned around to look and thats when I got down on one knee pulled out the ring and asked her to marry me.

It was our anniversary of when we made it official as boyfriend and girlfriend. So I took her out to eat. After eating we went to the park I brought her to on our first date and started walking around. Funny thing on our first date we were in a gazebo in the park and I when I tried to ask her if she wanted to make things official I was so nervous while trying to ask her I pointed to a squirrel on a tree and a was like "Hey look theres a squirrel on that tree." She would always make fun of me for that Lol. So this time I did it again and was like "Look babe theres another squirrel." She laughed then turned around to look and thats when I got down on one knee pulled out the ring and asked her to marry me.

lol that's pretty funny dude.

Congrats JFK!! Nice ring too!
Thank you. Picking the ring was actually probably the hardest part because she told me she didn't want anything to fancy or expensive and i kinda wanted to go all out lol.

Aww<3 too sweet

I just shaved my arm pits, would anyone like to see?

Ahh, what the hell. Taken last Friday before I headed out to see Pennywise (the band).

29249852_10155073288796184_5119902008140103680_n.jpg 29343157_10155075150791184_58690895603564544_n.jpg

They both work with my style on stage. The suits work well because I'm boisterous, move around a lot, and rather shameless. The leather jacket, beard, and flat cap work because I'm a bar comic through and through and the dirtiness of my act works with it.

Also enjoy listening to that psycho drunk bitch yelling in the video.

Shit, you're doing great. Tell me something bad about Tulsa. haha Have you used the old joke about OK being the best place to live when the world finally ends...no worries....it'll be 10 more years before OK gets it. Cool shit , bro...you got the quick wit. Enjoy the ladies and make the most of it.

Back