Lets Shrink/Shoop Brock Lesnar!

155l18o.jpg

I'm actually proud of this one!! took ages and then I noticed the reflection needed work too <Lmaoo>

w84w3p.jpg

Thanks for all the contributions! I don't have the creativity like what some of you have showcased here.

Thanks for all the contributions! I don't have the creativity like what some of you have showcased here.
it was fun. I was searching bing with short memes and midget funny keywords for some inspiration, and google for Brock templates. Cutting out his tattoos was hell every time.

it was fun. I was searching bing with short memes and midget funny keywords for some inspiration, and google for Brock templates. Cutting out his tattoos was hell every time.

That is the ugly and dirty part of a shoop the cutting and cleaning!

Its like the S&C and the weight cutting part of your training and preparation for a fight it sucks but it must be done!

That is the ugly and dirty part of a shoop the cutting and cleaning!

Its like the S&C and the weight cutting part of your training and preparation for a fight it sucks but it must be done!
I made one where I put his head on the body of a short black man and I tried darkening his skin and it was like I'd given him blackface haha, I cancelled and just posted it unaltered.

What's the point tho?

No funny face, nothing. Just a normal picture. Might as well shrink any fighter.
it's become noticeable during recent WWE shows that he's losing mass while becoming flabby, and fans have been mocking him mercilessly because his gut and hips are jiggling while he's performing. The theory is that it's happening because he's preparing to make his UFC comeback

You want me to shrink Mighty Mouse? hahahaha

2qtg515.jpg
I thought you'd ended this thread but you were actually working on new ones the whole time!! well challenge accepted <45> I kept the tattoo I cut out earlier, boy was I happy about that haha

fky9no.jpg

Back