Locked TV Show Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2 of High Maintenance just ended.

Really good show. Good to see lots of past characters.

Alienist first season is over. Very mediocre finale. Its a well made show but the story stinks.

First Look at George R.R. Martin's Psychological Sci-Fi Thriller NIGHTFLYERS on Syfy

Set in 2093, Nightflyers is a psychological thriller that follows a team of scientists to the edge of the solar system to find a mysterious alien ship. Coming fall 2018 to Syfy.

I'm down.

GRRM? Post-The Expanse Syfy? Fuck yeah.

Scoobynatural was very well done.

Yeah, I dug the Scoobynatural ep as well.
I was curious how it was possible. I'm surprised they let them do the episode considering the blood and nature of Supernatural.

I just watched this show called "Siren" the other day about mermaids.
It has an interesting premise, but it is plagued by some C- level acting.

Santa Clarita diet was fucking great

Indeed it was, there's something about Timothy Olyphant's character and acting that's just so goddamn hilarious in every scene he's in. That guy knows comedic timing.

Yes! I forgot about season 2, I'll get on that this week. I stayed in Santa Clarita for a night en route to Vegas a few months ago, awesome place.

As I am not from the US, could someone please give me an idea of how loaded Daniel is implied to be by that ad?

Would someone who owns 4 luxury car dealerships in the San Fernando Valley area be considered well-off or proper rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back