NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairdewX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Recent Releases:

Castle of Heart
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists of the Mysterious Paintings
Outlast 2
Warp Shift
D/Generation HD
Lode Runner Legacy
The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle Episode 1: A Dreadly Business
ClusterPuck 99
The Charming Empire
Gotcha Racing 2nd
Zombillie
Johnny Turbo's Arcade: Bad Dudes
Tengai for Nintendo Switch
ACA NeoGeo Sengoku 3
Shadow Bug
Alteric
Toki Tori
Devious Dungeon
Farm Expert 2018 for Nintendo Switch
Arcade Archives Punch-Out!!
Penny Punching Princess
Metropolis Lux Obscura

Upcoming Releases: [NA Release] [EU Release]

Urban Trial Playgrounds
  • Apr 5 Apr 5
2064: Read Only Memories Integral
  • Apr 5 Apr 5
The Bunker
  • Apr 9 Apr 9
Super Daryl Deluxe
  • Apr 10 Apr 10
Deep Ones
  • Apr 11 Apr 11
Bombslinger
  • Apr 11 Apr 11
Don't Starve
  • Apr 12 Apr 12
Gal*Gun 2
  • Apr 24 Apr 13
Death Road To Canada
  • Apr 16
Wild Guns Reloaded
  • Apr 17 Apr 17
Neo Atlas 1469
  • Apr 19 Apr 19
Nintendo Labo Variety Kit
  • Apr 20 Apr 20
Nintendo Labo Robot Kit
  • Apr 20 Apr 20
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • Apr 24 Apr 24
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion
  • Apr 24 Apr 24
Runbow
  • Apr 24 Apr 24
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy
  • Apr 26 Apr 26

Last edited:
Not much coming out for the Switch that I'm excited about right now. But I'm still doing all of the endgame content for Mario Odyssey. My wife's enjoying Steamworld Dig 2 at the moment.

We tried playing Darkest Dungeon on the Switch but the experience isn't as good as it is on PC. It's not made for controllers, and the Switch screen is a little too small for the UI. Too much squinting. But I'll probably still play the hell out of it on trips. That's when my Switch gets the most use.

https://gematsu.com/2018/03/level-5...-released-switch-level-5-vision-2018-set-fall

Level-5 CEO: All future main titles to be released for Switch, Level-5 Vision 2018 set for fall

posted on 03.30.18 at 04:23 AM EDT by Sal Romano (@salromano)

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/03/level-5...el-5-vision-2018-set-fall#6He78cs2pMUyDhCA.99

Akihiro Hino talks to Nikkei Trendy.

image: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Level-5-Switch-Titles_03-30-18.jpg

Level-5-Switch-Titles_03-30-18.jpg

Nikkei Trendy has published a lengthy interview with Level-5 president and CEO Akihiro Hino, who discusses the company’s plans for Switch and confirms a Level-5 Vision 2018 event for fall.

Asked how the company plans to support Switch in the future, Hino responded, “Basically, in the future our main titles will all be released on Nintendo Switch. The idea is that what we have created for 3DS will move over to Switch.”

Level-5’s first Switch title will be The Snack World: Trejarers Gold, which is due out in Japan on April 12. Hino noted that property faced various struggles. For example, the timing of the video game’s release date was dicey; the anime progression was rough, and it didn’t feel like a year was enough time to prepare. While the toys had the performance to sell really well, Hino feels that if they had developed just a little quicker, they could have rode that boom. “The Switch version due out in April is quite good, so I would like to make another effort,” Hino said.

Asked to talk about the 20th anniversary of Level-5 and the company’s developments for 2018, Hino said, “First, I want to properly announce a completely new title for the 20th anniversary. At the moment we may be exhausted because of the release rush from last years push-backs, but since it’s the culmination showing how hard we’ve truly worked these past 20 years, I definitely want to do it:”

Asked what kind of year 2018 will be for Level-5, Hino said, “This year, I would like to properly thank everyone who worked with us so far, and further strengthen our relationships with those people. Whether business or creative, I would like to deepen our bonds with everyone more than ever before.”

Hino continued, “I would like to make clear our standing as a company in the industry during Level-5 Vision 2018, which will be held in the fall. In 2018, in addition to thanking the various companies that have been involved with us, this year will likely be a turning point where we will henceforth properly represent those relationships.”

The most recent Level-5 Vision event was held in 2016. If you missed it, you can find all of the announcements in our Level-5 Vision 2016 archive.

God I hope this means No no Kuni 1 and 2 are headed for the Switch.

I don't know why but...

Farm expert 2018 caught my eye.

I know nothing about it but I am going to investigate it...

God I hope this means No no Kuni 1 and 2 are headed for the Switch.

Word. Playing NNK2 now, but would love to go back and play the first one again. I have it on my PS3, but it's not hooked up so I would have to drag it out and get it all set up to play it. Would definitely double dip and pick these up again on the Switch.

i must say i really enjoyed all the review reactions for the smash brothers reveal... there's so many of them! lol

https://nintendoeverything.com/dont-starve-nintendo-switch-edition-revealed-out-next-week/

Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition revealed, out next week
Posted on April 5, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop

Update: Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition now has a listing on the North American store as well, unsurprisingly with the same April 12 date. Pricing is set at $19.99.

Original: Klei recently announced Mark of the Ninja Remastered. That’s not the only Switch game the studio has in the works, however.

Over on the European eShop, a listing reveals that Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition is on the way – and very soon at that. It’s apparently due out on April 12, which is just a week away.

Don’t Starve is a wilderness survival game in which you play as a scientist who is transported to a mysterious wilderness world. The Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked DLC will be included.

Here’s more on Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition, along with screenshots:

In Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition, you play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Enter a bizarre and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Learn to exploit the environment and its inhabitants to escape and find your way back home.

If you’re ready for a new challenge, Reign of Giants expands the entire world of Don’t Starve with new characters, seasons, creatures, biomes, and other challenges to Don’t Starve.

If you’re looking for adventures at sea, Shipwrecked will set you off to explore a mysterious new tropical archipelago that you can explore on both land and sea! Don’t let the tropical breeze lull you into a false sense of security – the world might be different, but it is still equal parts unforgiving and uncompromising.

Do whatever it takes to survive, but most importantly, Don’t Starve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back