vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Price with a W!

And big shout out to one of the main reasons my goalie stats are booming.

#RaantaBless

Looking good! @Paulrus

Now lets hold these guys off these next few days and get some new blood in the finals.

I dont think i ever even made it out the first round since i joined the league.lol

Looking good! @Paulrus

Now lets hold these guys off these next few days and get some new blood in the finals.

I dont think i ever even made it out the first round since i joined the league.lol
Best of luck today, looks like we may be playing for 3rd place next week. @Rawex has 6 more players than me in his lineup today and might take back enough categories to win. @helax will have to avenge me!

Cheers!

Best of luck today, looks like we may be playing for 3rd place next week. @Rawex has 6 more players than me in his lineup today and might take back enough categories to win. @helax will have to avenge me!

Cheers!
I dont know.

You won +/- and goalie W. Sog likely goes to you. Looking good in last 2 goalie categories aswell. These will give you the 5 categories needed to win.

I dont know.

You won +/- and goalie W. Sog likely goes to you. Looking good in last 2 goalie categories aswell. These will give you the 5 categories needed to win.
We'll see, I'm not sure of it yet.

Cheers!

Im down by 1 but our +/- , ppp are close so its anybodys W.

My goalies won every start,believe it or not Price actually won with some decent #'s also.haha

Good luck!

Hey dudes, I'm still alive. I have just been so fucking busy!

Keep on burglin'!!

Hey dudes, I'm still alive. I have just been so fucking busy!

Keep on burglin'!!

The fuck with that goalie showing last night, bro!? C'mon!!! 2 wins, 0.500 GAA and .9800 SV%!? Fuck outta here with that. And I've got Anderson giving up 6 like it's an empty net? @The Clamburglar up 3-0 on the goalie side after day 1 with no chance of being caught there. That's helpful to start down 3-0.

I had a good cry about it at lunch. Feel worse, tho. Shertard Fantasy Hockey is really all I have.

@Rawex who wins tonight, thug rose or jj

C'mon! I checked this afternoon and was good and now see I have two players sitting when I had options to replace them on the bench. Fuck. I think @The Clamburglar probably still had me, but it was close and that sucks. WAY late they were sat. Happens this late in the season, I guess.

So close to placing,now i know how Cormier feels.

rib4pop.jpg

<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back