UPDATED: The evolution of Dana White's stance on the Conor situation

Milan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
April 5th: "This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company. … You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.”

April 6th: "Obviously, the big question everybody's been asking me is, 'Are you firing Conor McGregor?'" White told ESPN. "This is bigger than Conor McGregor getting fired. There are so many more moving pieces to this thing."

April 7th: "The one thing, this thing is so crazy, you know he's being arraigned right now and dealing with what he has to deal with, we're dealing with this fight, next week we're gonna go home and figure out how this whole thing plays out, you know it's a very unique situation that we're in, it's never happened in almost 20 years of doing this, so, we'll see."

April 8th: On asked how is the relation with Conor: "Yeah we talked yesterday...It's good.. you know at the end of the day there is a mutual respect between us"

Also:
"I'll take a dolly through a window any day"

Last edited:
April 8th: “Conor will be fighting Khabib in Russia.... and what is this bus that you speak of?”

Holy shit, did you just low key disprove evolution?

Creationist mofos picking up some real momentum online these days.

Impressed.

Dana/WME/UFC brass are (behind closed-doors) pretty stoked Conor brought the hype to a potential Nurmagomedov fight, and got people talking about UFC 223.

April 9th .....

Dana : No, the Nog brothers were not there and I did not see any carrot. Stop asking ...

Chael : Are you sure ?

April 9th .....

Dana : No, the Nog brothers were not there and I did not see any carrot. Stop asking ...

Chael : Are you sure ?
giphy.gif

"We don't store security camera footage older than 48 hours, what are you talking about?"

"Look, it was just a big misunderstanding"

Great thread. Please keep updating it daily, mods - STICKY THAT SHIT!

Conor is basically just the UFCs chief marketing officer at this point. triple C level executive does what ever the fook he wants.

Did you see him strut out the cop shop, Conor owns Brooklyn haha, Dana can act as dissapointed as he wants but if Conor keeps that VISA and wants to fight Dana will be hanging from his nut sack, jesus imagine how big Conor vs Khabib would be now haha.

Saying things like “There’s a lot of moving pieces“ and “a unique situation “ is saying the same thing as “It’s complicated,” like a confused girl’s facebook relationship status. Conor is basically giving Dana the D, but not fully committing.

Back