Dan Quinn Update

• Thread starter Deleted member 468727
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 468727

Does anyone know what’s going on with Dan Quinn? Last I heard of him was when he posted that crazy video with the dead body near the end of last year. Does anyone know if he’s making new videos or is he back to being a legend behind bars?

Also incase anyone is unfamiliar with the apex predator that is Dan Quinn here’s a video with some background info

Probably doing meth and drinking stevia. Not fighter bashing either

Coaching the Atlanta Falcons. Really turned his life around

Got his eyes on a late 2018 return...Stipe is a marked man, but Dan may have to start his new reign of terror in the smaller orgs first.

On a slightly more serious note, maybe he's an easy winnable fight for Chuck Liddell or Ken Shamrock?

"You couldnt put a dent in me with anything other than a gun, a sword, a knife"

"If we were in a level 4 prison yard I may be forced to end your life. The way that you talk to me? Uh-uh, I'm not the one son."

"You couldnt put a dent in me with anything other than a gun, a sword, a knife"

"If we were in a level 4 prison yard I may be forced to end your life. The way that you talk to me? Uh-uh, I'm not the one son."

“Kimdotcom, I would like your help to finance a movie showing me and some of my fairly well hung friends going to fucking work on child rapists with blow torches, duct tape...”

Wait, what happened with him and a dead body?

Wait, what happened with him and a dead body?
The last video I saw from him has since been deleted but it was in like December of 2017 and he was at a apartment or something and there were a ton of cops/paramedics around and they were wheeling a dead body out on a stretcher

The entire time Dan is filming and rotating between filming the dead body, having sobbing fits, blaming someone named “John” for the death “Ed”, talking about what he’s going to either legally in a cage or hypothetically in a movie do to “John”, and then reminding everyone that he’s a god in the criminal underworld and not one to fuck with

He told a paramedic “I'm a general in the white community and I didnt even ask for it, it was given to me to clean white pieces of shit up, yeah straight up.“

Officers are asking him to stop filming and Dan just keeps on going, it was a wild video i really hope someone saved it before youtube took it down

Last edited by a moderator:
The last video I saw from him has since been deleted but it was in like December of 2017 and he was at a apartment or something and there were a ton of cops/paramedics around and they were wheeling a dead body out on a stretcher

The entire time Dan is filming and rotating between filming the dead body, having sobbing fits, blaming someone named “John” for the death “Ed”, talking about what he’s going to either legally in a cage or hypothetically in a movie do to “John”, and then reminding everyone that he’s a god in the criminal underworld and not one to fuck with

He told a paramedic “I'm a general in the white community and I didnt even ask for it, it was given to me to clean white pieces of shit up, yeah straight up.“

Officers are asking him to stop filming and Dan just keeps on going, it was a wild video i really hope someone saved it before youtube took it down

I also seen that.

Holy shit lol

The last ones I saw were him in that halfway house or whatever and he basically seemed like a lost cause.. not like he ever wasn't, but he was full on gone to new levels, even for Dan Quinn

I can def see that shit happening

Holy shit lol

The last ones I saw were him in that halfway house or whatever and he basically seemed like a lost cause.. not like he ever wasn't, but he was full on gone to new levels, even for Dan Quinn

I can def see that shit happening
Yeah this video was soon after the half way house stuff, right before the body one he posted a video of him and his “roommate” who was some young Hispanic guy and it def seemed like there was some weird stuff going on between the two lmao like Dan always says “I’m not gay, but...”

“Kimdotcom, I would like your help to finance a movie showing me and some of my fairly wel
Yeah this video was soon after the half way house stuff, right before the body one he posted a video of him and his “roommate” who was some young Hispanic guy and it def seemed like there was some weird stuff going on between the two lmao like Dan always says “I’m not gay, but...”

Lol I know I get a kick out of him with seedy guys and he will say "Um, check it I met this guy in a non gay way okay" ..and Dave Huckaba is scared to throw hands with me homie, or some shit LOL

Dan Quinn vs Dan The Wolf Man in battle of the Dans.

Winner gets a Bellator or RIZIN fight.

Back