UPDATED: The evolution of Dana White's stance on the Conor situation

I was hoping Dana wouldn’t take this route. Definitely bums me out that he’s beginning to backpedal but I suppose it’s no surprise, he’s a scumbag.
Lol.

Hes a fight promoter. Even if he wanted to fire conor he couldnt.
Wme would not have it. His job is to sell fights,and despite conor being an impossible child,its his job to grease you noobs into accepting that conor will keep fighting. He is just doing his job.

april 10th : who care its just a fuckin bus i didnt see nothing wrong with that Conor will fight Nate Diaz for the BW LW and WW title all at the same time

Was just thinking these exact thoughts today... so funny how Dana has slowly changed his stance on the whole thing! especially now that there are a few more PPV to sell

He was never going anywhere. This is just the 2018 version of the Monster throwing event. We are now in the WWE era of MMA. Wake tf up.

The fact Conor was even at the event in person should tell you all you need to know as far as how this will pan out.

Remember what he did to Ariel when Dana found out he leaked something? Thats right....

Dana is a promoter. You cant hold him to his word. Stop trying to. Hes just doing his job,and only telling you what he wants you to know at the moment.

The thing is, he serves as ombudsman for the company.

His word carries no value whatsoever to longtime fans of the sport, and if that bleeds into the general public, it will damage his ability to do his job.

In theory.

Because people are stupid.

He also talked up Conor is the post fight scrum. Saying how he's a fighter that doesn't turn down fights. Which is funny considering he hasn't fought in the cage in 2 years.

Sounds like he's trying to mend his relationship with his cash cow.
Simple, they know how stupid fans are and this was the planned progression of things.

Also, now Conor knows his next opponent. Wonder what Tony got paid for this Soap Opera?

If he gets a ban it'd be by the NYSAC.

With the UFC, if they keep him will he make them more money than if they cut him? They're a business and it's a simple business decision.
Unless all of the UFC's sponsors and tv carriers insist he's fired then of course he won't be.

If they put him on a PPV it'll do the biggest numbers of the year.

Conor Anrhony McGregor is the only person keeping this promotiin relevant. You're welcome. You're all welcome{<Mcgoat}

I hope they can work it out.

Last edited:
I watched the arraignment vid? If Canor tweeted something after that or made some hollow public gesture I don't know, I don't follow him 24 hrs a day. All I know is that at the arraignment he looked like he was shitting his rainbow-colored thong underwear

I just watched it. He looks very concerned. I did not know there were 20 misdemeanors and 2 felony charges.

Paris Hilton has a mugshot. Where is Conor’s? You don’t post bail without being arrested and arrest records are public.

Meh, Dana and the UFC are full shite, I’ll continue to watch for free.

"You know what Conor told me?"

LUQYCI0.jpg
BewitchedCoordinatedAxisdeer-max-1mb.gif

April 8th: “Conor will be fighting Khabib in Russia.... and what is this bus that you speak of?”
Yeah. We all know that's coming. There must have been so many face palms when Khabib called out GSP and ruined the hype.

When Conor calls Dana a cunt and says the cunt won't strip him of the UFC belt, I don't see the mutual respect... unless Dana also refers to Conor as cunt.

Back