UPDATED: The evolution of Dana White's stance on the Conor situation

Lol.

Hes a fight promoter. Even if he wanted to fire conor he couldnt.
Wme would not have it. His job is to sell fights,and despite conor being an impossible child,its his job to grease you noobs into accepting that conor will keep fighting. He is just doing his job.
This
The uff is still mid negotiations for tv rights...dont expect any harsh justicrle from the ufc for its biggest star while thats ongoing

"Trolley didn't even hit the bus, it was probably Chiesa, smashing window with his elbow accidentally"

He has to make money u know that right ??! Who else bringing the damn money !!! Ppvs cost 70 dollars . I wanan see finishes and who delivers that? Conor !!!

"Who among you is without sin, cast the first trolley"

What, no one?

Conor is that loyal, Artem Lobov, bla. bla. bla.

April 5th: "This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company. … You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.”

April 6th: "Obviously, the big question everybody's been asking me is, 'Are you firing Conor McGregor?'" White told ESPN. "This is bigger than Conor McGregor getting fired. There are so many more moving pieces to this thing."

April 7th: "The one thing, this thing is so crazy, you know he's being arraigned right now and dealing with what he has to deal with, we're dealing with this fight, next week we're gonna go home and figure out how this whole thing plays out, you know it's a very unique situation that we're in, it's never happened in almost 20 years of doing this, so, we'll see."

April 8th: On asked how is the relation with Conor: "Yeah we talked yesterday...It's good.. you know at the end of the day there is a mutual respect between us"

Also:
"I'll take a dolly through a window any day"
"Bus? What bus?"
Dana is a sleazy fuck, what else is new?

"Who among you is without sin, cast the first trolley"

What, no one?

Conor is that loyal, Artem Lobov, bla. bla. bla.

“You know what Conor told me? He wants khabib in Russia. Isn’t he awesome.”?

“You know what Conor told me? It had to be done. IT HAD TO BE DONE. Isn’t conor awesome. Only one of 3 fighters who are like that “

Lol.

Hes a fight promoter. Even if he wanted to fire conor he couldnt.
Wme would not have it. His job is to sell fights,and despite conor being an impossible child,its his job to grease you noobs into accepting that conor will keep fighting. He is just doing his job.
I didn’t say Dana should fire Conor. You’re diatribe would be better posted elsewhere. And I can assure you I’m no noob. Been away for quite a while. Your need to explain the obvious as though you’re giving a lesson is laughable.

April 5th: "This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company. … You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.”

April 6th: "Obviously, the big question everybody's been asking me is, 'Are you firing Conor McGregor?'" White told ESPN. "This is bigger than Conor McGregor getting fired. There are so many more moving pieces to this thing."

April 7th: "The one thing, this thing is so crazy, you know he's being arraigned right now and dealing with what he has to deal with, we're dealing with this fight, next week we're gonna go home and figure out how this whole thing plays out, you know it's a very unique situation that we're in, it's never happened in almost 20 years of doing this, so, we'll see."

April 8th: On asked how is the relation with Conor: "Yeah we talked yesterday...It's good.. you know at the end of the day there is a mutual respect between us"

Also:
Just like the president, Dana lies to cover his lies.
He thinks we're stupid. If he gets caught in a lie he just lies more.

The thing is, he serves as ombudsman for the company.

His word carries no value whatsoever to longtime fans of the sport, and if that bleeds into the general public, it will damage his ability to do his job.

In theory.

Because people are stupid.

Casuals are more Important to Dana than long time fans.

No one gives a rat's ass about Dana but we'll see about the lawyers and the lawmen and see what happens.

When Conor calls Dana a cunt and says the cunt won't strip him of the UFC belt, I don't see the mutual respect... unless Dana also refers to Conor as cunt.
Being called a cunt is a term of endearment in Ireland.

Also:
You actually missed the most telling quote: " listen I know Conor and this just isn't him, I talk to the kid all the time and I know him .This just isn't him"

conor has singlehandedly been the ufc's downfall(maybe ronda in there as well). it will recover, hopefully. but they let this happen. weve got some new shit happening though that will get it real again.

He's only proving Steven Espinoza right.

Back