UPDATED: The evolution of Dana White's stance on the Conor situation

“So, like, yeah, when we get back to Vegas me and Conor will be blasting rails.. I mean having dinner to talk about everything, that’s like, happened. So yeah, I mean, that’s like, happening.”

April 5th: "This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company. … You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.”

April 6th: "Obviously, the big question everybody's been asking me is, 'Are you firing Conor McGregor?'" White told ESPN. "This is bigger than Conor McGregor getting fired. There are so many more moving pieces to this thing."

April 7th: "The one thing, this thing is so crazy, you know he's being arraigned right now and dealing with what he has to deal with, we're dealing with this fight, next week we're gonna go home and figure out how this whole thing plays out, you know it's a very unique situation that we're in, it's never happened in almost 20 years of doing this, so, we'll see."

April 8th: On asked how is the relation with Conor: "Yeah we talked yesterday...It's good.. you know at the end of the day there is a mutual respect between us"

Also:
"I'll take a dolly through a window any day"

Typical Dana White

I think Dana genuinely was upset and angry with Conor but with time he calmed downed and gained some perspective. Sherrdoggers could learn from him.

Dana always talks shit, if the person he talks shits makes him money he backs down, if the person is no longer an investment he will simply cut down. It would show a lot more character if he just did the business part and stopped talking shit and flipping side constantly.

McGregor isn't going anywhere unless he just doesn't come back. In fact i'd say that Khabib will be kicked out for his involvement ie hiding on the bus, before McGregor would. Why you ask, money and McGregor makes them a shit load, Khabib not so much and the UFC/MMA is a business first and a sport second.

All I know is that at the arraignment he looked like he was shitting his rainbow-colored thong underwear

gKqNY.gif

As long he's friends with Conor, he can smash Dana's bus any day.

I for one am glad Dana is coming to his senses, I love seeing the bitches of sherdog get their nickers in a twist hahaha.

April 5th: "This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of the company. … You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.”

April 6th: "Obviously, the big question everybody's been asking me is, 'Are you firing Conor McGregor?'" White told ESPN. "This is bigger than Conor McGregor getting fired. There are so many more moving pieces to this thing."

April 7th: "The one thing, this thing is so crazy, you know he's being arraigned right now and dealing with what he has to deal with, we're dealing with this fight, next week we're gonna go home and figure out how this whole thing plays out, you know it's a very unique situation that we're in, it's never happened in almost 20 years of doing this, so, we'll see."

April 8th: On asked how is the relation with Conor: "Yeah we talked yesterday...It's good.. you know at the end of the day there is a mutual respect between us"

Also:
"I'll take a dolly through a window any day"

You gotta update this

Why the sudden change of heart for ol DW??

He must have gotten a text from Conor in April 8th that said, ‘I want Khabib next’ and Dana probably blew his load right then and there $$$$

One of Conor’s hooligan friends just got booked for a UFC Dublin fight. Ain’t shit gonna happen to Conor.

Back