Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'll go first:

hqdefault.jpg

“Wrestling”

d866761d6c67a88ff75a160581ba416c--jun-school.jpg
There's something beautiful about this to me. I don't follow wrestling any more and only time in for WM every year but I still have tremendous respect for the guys that value the art/show so much they are willing to thrash their bodies. Especially for nearly zero pay

When I was much younger I laid out hundreds of thumbtacs on a wooden floor and flipped onto my back. 50+ embed into me. I wanted to be a pro wrestler and wanted to test myself taking a bump like that.

There's something beautiful about this to me. I don't follow wrestling any more and only time in for WM every year but I still have tremendous respect for the guys that value the art/show so much they are willing to thrash their bodies. Especially for nearly zero pay

When I was much younger I laid out hundreds of thumbtacs on a wooden floor and flipped onto my back. 50+ embed into me. I wanted to be a pro wrestler and wanted to test myself taking a bump like that.

I wanted to be a wrestler too. But I used to practice bumps on a trampoline, not thumbtacks. I guess I was more influenced by the likes of Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart than the guys who did thumbtack spots.

Back