Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Got a new suit and shoe. Found a fantastic blue suit and had to get some brown shoes to go with it
20180405_160258_HDR.jpg

Thank you. Picking the ring was actually probably the hardest part because she told me she didn't want anything to fancy or expensive and i kinda wanted to go all out lol.

Congratz , bud! Sincerely haopy for you. You're a good dude and more importantly have some mad MK skills, allegedly.

Hey, you know, I never expected you all to be anything but a bunch of pussies when I made this thread. I don't really keep up with it anymore, haven't for like two years now. But, I'm glad I was able to leave my mark on this place, and bring this community together.

That said, fucking stop sending me PMs saying you want your pics taken down. Go to @Lethal or @Loiosh with that shit. I have no control over Loiosh's album.

Now, THAT said, you're all beautiful and I fap to your pics when I do stop in. B'lee dat.

And, to show I'm still a good sport, here's a fresh pic of Bobby, straight out the clink, appreciating his freedom he shouldn't have.

29dcuac.jpg

Cheers, buds.

Hey, you know, I never expected you all to be anything but a bunch of pussies when I made this thread. I don't really keep up with it anymore, haven't for like two years now. But, I'm glad I was able to leave my mark on this place, and bring this community together.

That said, fucking stop sending me PMs saying you want your pics taken down. Go to @Lethal or @Loiosh with that shit. I have no control over Loiosh's album.

Now, THAT said, you're all beautiful and I fap to your pics when I do stop in. B'lee dat.

Loiosh is gone, this is his mom.

He sold all his stuff and is living the life of a gypsy assassin, alone on the road, like the Littlest Hobo.

Loiosh is gone, this is his mom.

He sold all his stuff and is living the life of a gypsy assassin, alone on the road, like the Littlest Hobo.

Finally, someone other than myself and Homeless Infant takes the mantle.

Give Loiosh my love, Loiosh's mom. Tell him "safe travels."

Finally, someone other than myself and Homeless Infant takes the mantle.

Give Loiosh my love, Loiosh's mom. Tell him "safe travels."

Will do, if he ever manages to sneak past the garrison of Mounties waiting for him here.

When they played this (last song of course) they had the kids of parents who came to the show sing Whoa, Whoa ooooh part with Fletcher (big scary looking guitarist). Was pretty bad ass.
That's awesome. Would love to see them someday. That song is special to me like it is to them.

Back