Betting Questions

General question since LongDong already brought it up...

Wouldn't prepaid debit card be the safest route?

Haven't used it in a decade but bovada is actually legit

didn't think this was legal in US ...

i heard of Nevada doing it but somehow you must prove you live in the state ..

my guess is after you proxy chain your ip and cut the rest of the corners your gonna be fucked anyway if they decide to keep your dough ..

maybe use a good credit card that you can dispute the transaction as well ..

good luck and thanks for your money
I guess I should have specified the state? Shows how much I know about betting. I thought NJ would be pretty lax when it comes to gambling.

General question since LongDong already brought it up...

Wouldn't prepaid debit card be the safest route?

i would only use a prepaid if you used the site and know it's legit .. Otherwise prepaid won't do shit about getting your money back ..

it's more like this ..

fuck these bastards stole my money ... But since i cut corners i still have a slim chance of disputing this "bogus" charge with my CC company .. Otherwise prepaid don't have your back for shit !!

chase is the best at disputed transactions IMO

not that I've ever done anything with proxy chains and illegal activities

The USA have some strange Laws. You can legally own guns but can't even place a bet on mma. Talk about getting your priorities right. I bet on every card freely from the UK.

The USA have some strange Laws. You can legally own guns but can't even place a bet on mma. Talk about getting your priorities right. I bet on every card freely from the UK.
Here, have some guns, but I'ma take away the things that may piss you off enough to use them lol

Thought it'd make cards more fun to put a little bit down on fighters every once in a while. What sites do you use? There a minimum bet?
I live in NJ btw

I use 5dimes. I'm in the U.S.

Have never had issues getting paid out. And 5dimes has prop bets and live betting for MMA too.

The only thing that sucks is that 5dimes and Nick Kalikas split ways. He is the clear cut #1 guy for setting lines for MMA fights, so 5dimes used to have their prop bets up really early and would open lines early too. They still open lines for some fights early, but only after some other sites have posted theirs. And now the prop bets aren't up until a couple days before the event.

Live betting between rounds is great though. There's Euro sites (can't access in U.S.) that do real time live betting which is a whole other level, but even betting between rounds can be profitable. Every now and then they will put a line up that makes ZERO sense between rounds where you can make a lot of $. The issue is if you're too successful they limit you and then you can barely bet anything (I was limited to $20 live bets awhile back--not anymore but for a bit I was when I was having a huge year).

I would highly advise that if you are gonna do some MMA betting, visit the MMA betting forum on this site. We focus on the betting aspect of MMA, and there's a TON of good info and dialogue about betting on MMA.

I use 5dimes. I'm in the U.S.

Have never had issues getting paid out. And 5dimes has prop bets and live betting for MMA too.

The only thing that sucks is that 5dimes and Nick Kalikas split ways. He is the clear cut #1 guy for setting lines for MMA fights, so 5dimes used to have their prop bets up really early and would open lines early too. They still open lines for some fights early, but only after some other sites have posted theirs. And now the prop bets aren't up until a couple days before the event.

Live betting between rounds is great though. There's Euro sites (can't access in U.S.) that do real time live betting which is a whole other level, but even betting between rounds can be profitable. Every now and then they will put a line up that makes ZERO sense between rounds where you can make a lot of $. The issue is if you're too successful they limit you and then you can barely bet anything (I was limited to $20 live bets awhile back--not anymore but for a bit I was when I was having a huge year).

I would highly advise that if you are gonna do some MMA betting, visit the MMA betting forum on this site. We focus on the betting aspect of MMA, and there's a TON of good info and dialogue about betting on MMA.
Didn't even realize there was one, I'll check it out.

Nice try FBI..

LOL the FBI doesn't care about people betting MMA.

They got involved with internet poker when overwhelming evidence was produced that A) there was cheating going on and B) sites did not have the funds to back up the amounts that players were keeping in their accounts.

They just have better shit to do than try to stop people from putting $50 on Justin Gaethje to beat Dustin Poirier. They do not care.

+5dimes, although I haven't gambled in about a year after cashing out about 2k in the green. Don't want to give them their money back :D

Back