Billy Mitchell under fire - UPDATE: Denies all allegations, says info is coming to clear his name

People that are generally good at only one game are really terrible at others.
Thank goodness we have the Nintendo World Championships.
It's the Olympics of Gaming.

So I’ve been following this story for quite a while because I’m a nerd and the owner of Twin Galaxies recently held a FB livestream with the community to go over why they think Billy cheated. During the live stream someone from the community noticed that the 1-up stayed on for 24 frames rather than the 8-frames its supposed to. Pretty wild someone caught that during the livestream and not during the other rigorous reviews of his tapes in question. Anyways, here is a tl:dr video with a pretty good unbiased streamer who breaks down the 4hr 30min FB live stream video.

The only thing I didn’t really like about this is that this streamer gives Billy an out and shouldn’t be. IMO, from all of the evidence presented, Billy cheated and he should be called out on it.

Twin Galaxies will be releasing their findings soon, but it doesn’t look good at all for Billy.

Everything about that guy appears fake. Cheaters never win in the end.

Updated the title and OP to reflect your vid, @Frank23

You know what would be epic? If he said fuck all of y'all and played again in front of an audience and shattered whatever the current record is. That would be hilarious.

fucking videogame cheaters grind my gears, this shit head cheated and he should be exposed; this what should happen to all cheaters

The vid sounds like a non-denial, denial.

"I played by the rules of the time, not the rules set in 2014"

Which, if say he violated some new rules, is a fair enough defense.

Personally, I think this all might be a hype job for a new doc.

I'm trying to figure out, at this point, what kinds of "witnesses" and "documents" does he think he can produce that will make people go, "Oh, okay Billy. Yeah. You're obviously telling the truth."

Thats what most cheaters do

Only a few ever admit to cheating

I mean, it seems like at this point the evidence is pretty overwhelming. He would be far better off, in the long run, if he just admits to what he did.

People would at least give him credit for coming clean.

...the pungent stench of jealousy...

I mean, it seems like at this point the evidence is pretty overwhelming. He would be far better off, in the long run, if he just admits to what he did.

People would at least give him credit for coming clean.

You live the lie for so long you become the lie

I think his best choice would be exile

Back