NHL Playoffs Prediction Bracket

The Jets to win? Cmon Raw...

Good to see you Raw, I'll be surprised if the Preds don't take it this year
Hows life?

They are favourites yes but if my memory serves me correct, Blackhawks were favourites against them last season :p

Hows life?

They are favourites yes but if my memory serves me correct, Blackhawks were favourites against them last season :p
Lol yeah, that's true. I live in nashville and watching a good deal of preds games this year I can't imagine someone beating them 4 times but we will see

Life's good man? How's yours going?

Lol yeah, that's true. I live in nashville and watching a good deal of preds games this year I can't imagine someone beating them 4 times but we will see

Life's good man? How's yours going?
They havent faced Laine in the playoffs :p

Cant complain.

We will see, got to play 4 at Bridgestone against Pekka :eek:

At least they aren't on the same side of the bracket as Pens, then they obviously wouldn't stand a chance

Jester returns! Long time...

I’m Bret btw...probably cursed the Preds by picking them.

Preds or Jets are winning this year.

Absolutely sucks that they will face each other in 2nd round and not conference finals.

Jester returns! Long time...

I’m Bret btw...probably cursed the Preds by picking them.
long time no talk dude! how ya been?

I lined it up and I just couldnt pick against the Preds. I know the parity in hockey means that anything could possibly happen but looking at the line-up and the head to head records I couldnt pick elsewhere

Preds or Jets are winning this year.

Absolutely sucks that they will face each other in 2nd round and not conference finals.
Yeah I agree about this, I mentioned it last year too when the Metro was so good. Just doesnt make sense to me. I want the matchup of the two best teams to be in the conference finals, the way it should be. J Mac disagreed with me though so I might be in the wrong :D

P.S. Why the hell did my Pens shit the bed in Game 2? after beating them 7-0 in the first game. awful

Elliot played better, Murray was shaky, we had some chances and didnt put it in the net. Hopefully Game 3 is more of the story we started writing in Game 1.

Stings extra because it is the Cryers

P.S. Why the hell did my Pens shit the bed in Game 2? after beating them 7-0 in the first game. awful

Elliot played better, Murray was shaky, we had some chances and didnt put it in the net. Hopefully Game 3 is more of the story we started writing in Game 1.

Stings extra because it is the Cryers

I think Philly / Pitts is alot like Bos / Mtl.

Boston has the better team but Montreal always gives them problems.

Same way Philly gives problems to Pitts in playoffs.

But i wouldn't be too worried. You guys got Crosby.

I think Philly / Pitts is alot like Bos / Mtl.

Boston has the better team but Montreal always gives them problems.

Same way Philly gives problems to Pitts in playoffs.

But i wouldn't be too worried. You guys got Crosby.

yeah today made me feel better about the whole thing.

Crosby is just ridiculous, its crazy that he is so good people dont even think about Malkin as one of the best players in the league just cause hes on the same team.

I thought the Kings would give vegas trouble, I even picked them to win I think. awful pick by me

yeah today made me feel better about the whole thing.

Crosby is just ridiculous, its crazy that he is so good people dont even think about Malkin as one of the best players in the league just cause hes on the same team.

I thought the Kings would give vegas trouble, I even picked them to win I think. awful pick by me

Dont feel bad.

I too thought the kings would take em out in the playoffs

I knew vegas would be decent and had predicted theyd make the playoffs but didn't expect them to be this good.

Dont feel bad.

I too thought the kings would take em out in the playoffs

I knew vegas would be decent and had predicted theyd make the playoffs but didn't expect them to be this good.

Yeah I thought they would be decent this year but definitely not as good as they were. I thought the Kings physicality and Quick would be too much, guess not.

I was trying to think today, has anyone had a worse run of doing good during the regular season and then crapping the bed in the playoffs than the Caps?

I was trying to think today, has anyone had a worse run of doing good during the regular season and then crapping the bed in the playoffs than the Caps?
@El Che
7KUkG7l.gif

Back