Next X-Men movie villian should be Omega Red...

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Personally one of my Favorites I'd like to see a story where world war 3 is near and Russia sends it's super soldiers covertly to the U.S. led by Omega Red. to try and take out Xavier's school thoughts? and who'd you like to see the X Men battle next

images

upload_2018-4-13_13-33-10.jpeg

Wasn't Mickey Rourke's character in Ironman 2 Omega Red? Even still, he's a bit of step down from Apocalypse.

They had Whiplash already in Iron Man 2.

Whiplash is Omega Red? Huh?

If thats true, they severely fucked that up.

May as well re do that shit. I mean, if we can have 2 Quicksilvers in the same universe...right? They even had the same name.

Personally one of my Favorites I'd like to see a story where world war 3 is near and Russia sends it's super soldiers covertly to the U.S. led by Omega Red. to try and take out Xavier's school thoughts? and who'd you like to see the X Men battle next

images

View attachment 368163
Wasting Omega red makes no sense unless a new Wolverine is cast.

Whiplash is Omega Red? Huh?

If thats true, they severely fucked that up.
It's not true. They're just talking about the similarity, and I believe Whiplash has a Russian accent in the films. Not sure if that's true in the comics. Is Whiplash the rebranded version of Blacklash?

background.jpg

ImI'm good with him as a villain for a Wolverine movie, but he stands no chance against the Xmen as a solo guy

ImI'm good with him as a villain for a Wolverine movie, but he stands no chance against the Xmen as a solo guy

we'd have to come up with some bad ass Russian spetznaz mutants to help him out

Agent Sp-06

images

Abandoned as a child in a shuttered Siberian uranium mine. Agent SP-06 is raised by bears in the Siberian widerness when he is found by a group of Russian army regulars on arctic warfare training. The young SP6 proceeds to dispatch several of the soldiers by decapitation until he is stunned. Russian military scientists realize that they are dealing with a mutant who has the ability to adapt to any environment he's placed in. He enters Spetznaz training at the age of 12 and graduates at the top of his class.

he is the first operative recruited by the KGB to be a part of Omega Red's U.S. mutant kill team.

thoughts? looking for brutal nerd honesty here boys.

images

Last edited:
Red Team Mutant#2

SP-011 Lyudmila Pavlekilllov
images

Female KGB agent identified as a young child for possessing telekinesis and extreme audio and visual acuity, strength, and reflexes which served her in graduating at the top of her KGB assassin's course. with an expertise in long range shooting. agent SP-011 was the only mutant to survive more than 10 minutes in direct hand to hand combat with omega red. SP-011 was the second member of Omega Red's Kill team to be chosen for the X mission

How about some Reavers like Pierce,Skullbuster, Pretty Boy and Bonebreaker

4j5mwz.jpg

2mg778i.jpg

Red team mutant#3

Agent SP-2-2 "Sveta"

Born a woman SP-2-2 eneterd the Russian advanced athletics program at the age of 10. sveta was given copius amounts of the specially formulated Russian steroid tankaterol which activated her latent mutant genes and radically transformed her appearance. agent 2-2 has the mutant ability to ignore pain and to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.

along with extremely heightened strength and durability capabilities agent sveta was once run over by a T-72 advanced tactical battle tank armor system and arose unscathed. she is a distant relative of Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin.

Last edited:
Back