Next X-Men movie villian should be Omega Red...

Red Team Mutant#2

SP-011 Lyudmila Pavlekilllov
Red team mutant#3

Agent SP-2-2 "Sveta"
tumblr_p6f0ztSmFE1x5540co1_540.gif

if it's still in Fox's hands, no thanks. FOX Omega Red be like..
david-s-sanchez-lookdev-omega-red-fnt-v002.jpg

Agent PGP

former top Russian mafia hitman was killed in a shootout with Russian police SWAT forces. agent PGP was resuscitated at an underground KGB reanimation site. where he was cyberneticly enhanced. he is Omega Red's final Kill Team member his brain has been replaced by the epsilon sp micro processor thus making him incapable of succumbing to telekinetic or psionic assault his primary target during the Operation will be Charles Xavier.

upload_2018-4-13_17-13-23.jpeg

Last edited:
Wasn't Mickey Rourke's character in Ironman 2 Omega Red? Even still, he's a bit of step down from Apocalypse.
I thought he was Whiplash with the electro whips.

Omega Red can be cool if done right.

Omega Red is awesome but he's mostly a wolvie villain.

Also they just did Apocalypse. Omega Red is like taking 10 steps back. They new Phoenix saga is going cosmic too so we probably won't see Red until a full reboot of the series.

They cant put Omega in the Deadpool franchise. Why not? They have Colossus in there. They can pit Omega vs Colossus. They can fight over things that Russians fight over stereotypically, and make it very funny and hoakey.

Fucking Smart phone auto correct keeps changing it from Omega Red to " Oh my god red"!

I now am interested in a movie with Oh my god red vs Robert cop...

I get "oh manga red" from my sorry autocorrect lol

It's not true. They're just talking about the similarity, and I believe Whiplash has a Russian accent in the films. Not sure if that's true in the comics. Is Whiplash the rebranded version of Blacklash?

background.jpg
I was alway a fan of Blacklash's character design. You're correct; same character as the original Whiplash.
I was also a fan of Constrictor.
Constrictor_Head.jpg

He doesn't have the same flamboyant, no-closet-can-hold me swag, but it works.

Omega Red was cool. Totally forgot about him

Omega Red would be great for Deadpool 3, but he's not a big enough character to be the final boss in an X-Man movie.
I'm sure if we look closely at Singer's movies he was already cast as a cashier or "Russian student #3".

I don't want to hear anything about Omega Red until Fox's filthy paws are well and truly off the X-Universe.

I'm a little burned out on the russia vs usa thing. I'd like to see them finally go through with Mr. Sinister since they seem to tease it so much.

The true question is...do we really need another X-Men movie already?

Back