DC wants to fight Jones a Third Time and feels that he can win

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...ill-feel-i-can-win-light-heavyweight-mma-news

Asked about fighting Brock:

"Brock would still have to go back into the testing pool... So while he’s going through that six-month testing, maybe I can squeeze in a light heavyweight fight. And then get back to him.

Hey, I could fight in March (2019). If there’s a fight on March 2nd, 2019, I can fight. As long as it ain’t past March 20th, 2019. I can fight.

daniel-cormier-taunts-opponent-jon-jones-not-pictured-in-their-ufc-picture-id824380606

I want to fight Jon Jones. I do. I still feel I can win. I know that I’ve lost twice, and the last fight, I got kicked in the head. But I feel like we were having a good fight. And I feel like every fight’s been good. And I feel like if we fought a third time it would be even better.

I want to fight Jon Jones. That will never change.”

jonesjumpsuit.jpg

DC already beat Jon Steroids Jones twice. Jon Jones' entire record is nullified as he's a cheat. Plus he automatically lost to DC when he resorted to roids out of cowardice. DC wouldn't put clean Jon Pussy Jones in the ER within R1.

Last edited:
I feel nothing but the utmost respect for DC's competitive spirit.

Besides, call me crazy, but I too believe he can win. I'm not certain he would, but I honestly feel he could. First fight was closer than the scorecards would suggest, and it was arguably 1-1 until the knockout in the rematch.

It's crazy to act like a fighter as good as DC cannot win. Would Jones be the favourite? Yes. Would he win? Probably. But one can never count Daniel Cormier out. NEVER.

He is that good.

Its still possible for dc to win. First fight was a wash. 0 damage done to each other.

2nd fight even though jones won he wasn’t dominating at any point other than the moment he finished him .

Rampage got murdered by wanderlei twice and came back to beat him. There’s probably other instances where this happened.

I feel nothing but the utmost respect for DC's competitive spirit.

Besides, call me crazy, but I too believe he can win. I'm not certain he would, but I honestly feel he could. First fight was closer than the scorecards would suggest, and it was arguably 1-1 until the knockout in the rematch.

It's crazy to act like a fighter as good as DC cannot win. Would Jones be the favourite? Yes. Would he win? Probably. But one can never count Daniel Cormier out. NEVER.

He is that good.
DC has some big moments in the second fight too. He was putting a hurting on Jones in the clinch

Lmao DC has nothing for Bones and he knows it...both fights we has out wrestled, out struck, and out classed

After that brutal finish in the second fight DC should be looking out for his cognitive well being for his life after fighting, the last thing he needs is another beating by Bones

They're gonna have to do this on a barge in international waters or something. DC will be retired before Jones is re-licensed.

DC already beat Jon Steroids Jones twice. Jon Jones' entire record is nullified as he's a cheat. Plus he automatically lost to DC when he resorted to roids out of cowardice.

We'll then same can be said for Anderson Silva

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...ill-feel-i-can-win-light-heavyweight-mma-news

Asked about fighting Brock:

"Brock would still have to go back into the testing pool... So while he’s going through that six-month testing, maybe I can squeeze in a light heavyweight fight. And then get back to him.

Hey, I could fight in March (2019). If there’s a fight on March 2nd, 2019, I can fight. As long as it ain’t past March 20th, 2019. I can fight.

daniel-cormier-taunts-opponent-jon-jones-not-pictured-in-their-ufc-picture-id824380606

I want to fight Jon Jones. I do. I still feel I can win. I know that I’ve lost twice, and the last fight, I got kicked in the head. But I feel like we were having a good fight. And I feel like every fight’s been good. And I feel like if we fought a third time it would be even better.

I want to fight Jon Jones. That will never change.”

jonesjumpsuit.jpg
They're gonna have to do this on a barge in international waters or something. DC will be retired before Jones is re-licensed.

time is not on DC's side. He's 39. Jones is still in his physical prime. DC is past. He may still grapple and have power but speed and reflexes will be slower.

I say let him have that fight, Sherdog has an unquenchable thirst for new emoji’s
<DCrying>

Well he was doing pretty well in the second fight before the kick imo. He was landing the hands on Jon quite a bit. Now add in the fact that Jon cheated yet again so who knows how the third would go if Jon was completely clean.

I say he probably could beat him

I believe it.

Jones also believes it. Thus the steroids.

DC is the man.

I think DC could be Jones, especially if he’s PED-free, but I would never put money on it. The psychological damage alone puts him at a huge disadvantage.

Lmao DC has nothing for Bones and he knows it...both fights we has out wrestled, out struck, and out classed

After that brutal finish in the second fight DC should be looking out for his cognitive well being for his life after fighting, the last thing he needs is another beating by Bones
Unfortunately Jones just can't stay clean to compete on an even playing field. His cardio would cave and he'd get finished without the Roids.

DC already beat Jon Steroids Jones twice. Jon Jones' entire record is nullified as he's a cheat. Plus he automatically lost to DC when he resorted to roids out of cowardice. He would put clean Jon Pussy Jones in the ER within R1.
I’m a big fan of Cormier, but he lost both fights. The second fight was overturned because of a failed test, the first one stands on his record as a loss. DC himself acknowledged that he lost both fights. If they fight a third time I’d put my money on DC. He was killing Jon in the clinch and I think he’ll have a better game plan for the third fight.

Back