Aaaaahahahaha....Who caught that O'malley clip?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Blazin like a DIAZ bro?!?

Anik - "Participating in the festivities."

He could be marketed and he already has a following...what a way to shoot yourself on the foot....

He was also sitting next to Dern.

They are banging, it's confirmed.

That made me a fan of the guy, ironically it could also get him cut.

He could be marketed and he already has a following...what a way to shoot yourself on the foot....
6FxWhBU.gif

yeah i mean, how stupid was stone cold to drink beer every week on monday night raw.. he must be a dumbass

Last edited:
I doubt it was weed.

They are in Arizona. A joint is a felony.

yeah i mean, how stupid was stone cold to drink beer every week on monday night raw.. dumbass
Lol...fuck...do WWE entertainers get tested? You sound like a man-child that or you're simply under 12....

Any sponsor that doesn't want to be associated with a fighter who smokes or advocates for weed would already be wanting no part of O'Malley.

Snoop-Dogg-Sean-OMalley.png

Sean-OMalley-696x392.jpg

snoop-dogg-shares-huge-victory-blunt-with-young-ufc-champ.jpg

Lol...fuck...do WWE entertainers get tested? You sound like a man-child that or you're simply under 12....
oh, so you dont understand the way testing works. i thought you meant for his image.

well, UFC fighters dont get tested for marijuana out of competition.

hopefully that clears up why you were wrong, sorry for the miscommunication

edit: btw, wasnt calling you a dumbass in that post, i was sarcastically calling stone cold a dumbass

I doubt it was weed.

They are in Arizona. A joint is a felony.

This. O'Malley should be growing out of that age when it's still really cool to flaunt your weed smoking, but he seems to have gone all in with his schtick.

Back