2018 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League thread (México vs. Canada Grand Finals)

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424592

Club América 4-0 Tauro Fútbol Club

Club América have already deposited four goals in their account at the start of their series against Tauro Fútbol Club.

So far, everything looks grim for Tauro Fútbol Club but they have to remember that ANYTHING is possible.

Tauro Fútbol Club will return to Panamá in the second match of the series.

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424590

Club Tijuana 0-2 New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls have made a dazzling start to their series against Club Tijuana.

New York Red Bulls absolutely have to keep their momentum going for the second match of the series.

As for Club Tijuana, they have to remember that there is still a lot of time left for them.

New York Red Bulls will return to USA with the away victory (and two away goals).

Great result for the Red Bulls but I don't see Seattle and Toronto winning the series after only 1-0 and 2-1 wins at home.

toronto vs america should be a fun one.

im very impressed with the Red Bulls. traded away their captain two seasons in a row, basically going all in on their philosophy of building from their youth academy and its been working perfectly.

could see them making a legit run at the champions league title.....which would suck for me haha

Toronto-America will be hot fire. TFC really is the class of the MLS.

Red Bulls have little chance against Chivas though.

Yeah, no doubt NYRB liking real good. Wanting and feeling TFC all the way myself. Some good footie ahead lads!

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424599

Club Deportivo Guadalajara win the series 1-0 against New York Red Bulls.

In a surprisingly competitive series, Club Guadalajara have now eliminated New York Red Bulls.

New York Red Bulls created many chances in Red Bull Arena but they could not make any goals. When you are competing against such a powerful club like Club Guadalajara, you ABSOLUTELY MUST finish all of the opportunities that you make.

Club Deportivo Guadalajara advance to the Finals of the Champions League.

Arriba las chivas hijos de su puta madre los demás se van mucho a la verga !!!

:D

GDL, what do you think of Toronto Football Club? Have they impressed you yet?

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424599

Club Deportivo Guadalajara win the series 1-0 against New York Red Bulls.

In a surprisingly competitive series, Club Guadalajara have now eliminated New York Red Bulls.

New York Red Bulls created many chances in Red Bull Arena but they could not make any goals. When you are competing against such a powerful club like Club Guadalajara, you ABSOLUTELY MUST finish all of the opportunities that you make.

Club Deportivo Guadalajara advance to the Finals of the Champions League.

GDL, what do you think of Toronto Football Club? Have they impressed you yet?

Toronto FC impressed me way before this tournament began. Giovinco is a BEAST, Jozy and Bradley are pretty good too.

https://www.concacafchampionsleague.com/en/champions-league/game-detail/424600

Toronto Football Club win the series 4-2 against Club América.

Toronto Football Club continue to make history as they have now eliminated Club América.

Club América went far but that wasn't enough for them. Club América wanted to win yet another Scotiabank Champions League title.

As more and more time passes, it looks like Toronto Football Club are the club of destiny.

Anything is possible. Could it be Toronto Football Club's fate to win the Scotiabank Champions League?

Toronto Football Club advance to the Finals of the Champions League.

1283_200x200.png

vs.

TOR-200x200.png

Toronto FC impressed me way before this tournament began. Giovinco is a BEAST, Jozy and Bradley are pretty good too.

I'm glad to hear that.

If you are a fan of Club Guadalajara, then you probably wanted the finals of the Scotiabank Champions League to be Club Guadalajara vs. Club América.

However, it was not meant to be this year.

The finals of the 2010 Copa Libertadores was the last time that Club Guadalajara advanced so far in a continental competition.

If they lose this year, who knows how long Club Guadalajara will need in order to return to an epic tournament like the Scotiabank Champions League or the Copa Libertadores?

Someone has to win and someone has to lose. I'm just happy that these two clubs (Toronto Football Club and Club Guadalajara) were able to make so many splendid performances.

Tigres-America final looms.

dark horses Chivas and Toronto

lol @ FC Dallass

What did you think of New York Red Bulls? This year, New York Red Bulls reminded me of the expression: "So near yet so far."

However, New York Red Bulls have to remember that there are still three empty berths in the 2019 Scotiabank Champions League.

Sporting Kansas City have already entered the 2019 Scotiabank Champions League.

New York Red Bulls HAVE to try to be one of those four USA clubs in the 2019 Scotiabank Champions League.

I'm glad to hear that.

If you are a fan of Club Guadalajara, then you probably wanted the finals of the Scotiabank Champions League to be Club Guadalajara vs. Club América.

However, it was not meant to be this year.

The finals of the 2010 Copa Libertadores was the last time that Club Guadalajara advanced so far in a continental competition.

If they lose this year, who knows how long Club Guadalajara will need in order to return to an epic tournament like the Scotiabank Champions League or the Copa Libertadores?

Someone has to win and someone has to lose. I'm just happy that these two clubs (Toronto Football Club and Club Guadalajara) were able to make so many splendid performances.

Yeah I follow the mls.

And Im ok with the final being vs Toronto, a final vs América would be too much emotions for my heart .

Mexican teams are no longer invited
To copa Libertadores so the biggest international tournament we have is the concachampions

Yeah I follow the mls.

And Im ok with the final being vs Toronto, a final vs América would be too much emotions for my heart .

Mexican teams are no longer invited
To copa Libertadores so the biggest international tournament we have is the concachampions

I know that. Liga México hasn't been in Copa Libertadores since the 2016 Copa Libertadores. The official explanation was because of the conflict that the Liga México schedule had with the Copa Libertadores schedule.

However, it definitely seemed like the clubs from Liga México were getting closer and closer to actually winning the Copa Libertadores.

On the internet, I have read rumors that Liga México will try to return to Copa Libertadores in 2019. Did you hear anything about that?

Remember, Club Pachuca won the 2006 Copa Sudamericana.

The Scotiabank Champions League is and always has been an EPIC competition.

8yeydh.jpg

The Finals of the Champions League are now set.

Club Deportivo Guadalajara vs. Toronto Football Club

24o85zd.jpg

vs.

5eacqx.jpg

Back