Conor

Artemij Sitenkov
Joe Duffy
Nate Diaz

Khabib

<{vega}>

source.gif

Doesn’t matter. Conor is chicken. KHABIB time

Has any man ever won a UFC belt by beating someone not in the top 10?

Conor is great at stand up fighting. He is amateur level on the ground. How's that?
"How's that?" you ask, patently incorrect actually.
He certainly isn't elite, but he is well beyond amateur.

Here's a nickel's worth of free advice: Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment.

Uhhhh no...... 21-3 is not better than 26-0. Before Mendez, Conor fought all hand picked guys who can't wrestle be cause has no ground game. Conor ducked Khabib & Tony because he has no ground game. Khabib has fought anyone and will fight anyone. No more Burger King Chicken Champ not defending title. Khabib did not try to attack Conor 20 on 1 in the street because he is too scared to face the fight in the cage. Khabib's resume is much, much better. Its not even close. Although its closer than the fight would be if they ever fought, but that will never happen. Conor wants no part of Khabib.
True, I'm 500-0 against kindergarteners. My record is the best of all because it has the most wins and least losses.

True, I'm 500-0 against kindergarteners. My record is the best of all because it has the most wins and least losses.
No that just makes you a serial child abuser that belongs in prison. Conor & Khabib both fought grown men at least. Maybe you can share a cell with Conor and you two can snuggle at night and work on Conor's poor "ground game" together.

"How's that?" you ask, patently incorrect actually.
He certainly isn't elite, but he is well beyond amateur.

Here's a nickel's worth of free advice: Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment.
OK. You win. Amateur is a little strong. Maybe just low level ground game for an MMA fighter. He'd beat Floyd or any other boxer on the ground and that's better than amateur. However, any good wrestler or BJJ brown belt owns Conor on the ground. It doesn't even look to me like he really works on his ground game, only defense & trying to stand back up. The point is, if Conor does not keep it standing or get it back to the feet, he's dead meat against just about any well rounded fighter. That said, he is good at keeping it standing and as far as MMA goes, his striking is elite.

Conor's resume is much better than Khabib's unquestionably but it's not Khabib's fault 3 fighters have to get replaced 1 day before the fight.
Conor fought dias 1 as replacement, silver as replacement, Mendez as replacement.. And who else than AL was one day notice?

Conor fought dias 1 as replacement, silver as replacement, Mendez as replacement.. And who else than AL was one day notice?
Conor takes short notice fights without blinking an eye, thanks for bringing that up.

Has any man ever won a UFC belt by beating someone not in the top 10?

Has any man ever earned a LW title shot by panic wrestling and tapping to untrained Nate Diaz at WW and then winning a majority decision over Nate Diaz, at WW?

Connor’s best wins from the current year -0
Last year-0.

Has any man ever earned a LW title shot by panic wrestling and tapping to untrained Nate Diaz at WW and then winning a majority decision over Nate Diaz, at WW?
Wha wha!

Back