Shotgun to Handgun Transition Drills

I keep saying I'm going to better prioritize and reign in my future buy list but it seems to only ever grow lol. I constantly want to buy and build more. I need to just stay away from gun sites lol. I spent like an hour online the other day figuring out a lightweight ar build.
Move to Canada, helped me slow my gun buying way the fuck down.

<seedat>

True, but something one just wants to throw caution to the wind and get the Ferrari if one can afford it. lol After all, you ain't getting any younger....<45>

In this case it was the 2000 Porsche Boxter for the Mrs.. While I drive around in a Mazda 6. :oops:

Happy wife, happy life? Like this, but a different (and better) color.

porsche-boxster-ubg-12-12015.jpg

I keep saying I'm going to better prioritize and reign in my future buy list but it seems to only ever grow lol. I constantly want to buy and build more. I need to just stay away from gun sites lol. I spent like an hour online the other day figuring out a lightweight ar build.

I wanna do a lightweight build. Totally dig those skeletonized receivers.

So, did you finish listing out your Franken-AR? What was the final tally?

In case you get bored while floating around Sherdog, here's something to pass the time.

Well, if I get an answer back from the seller today It looks like I've settled on a Mossberg 590A1. There's one for sale from a private owner about an hour away from me for $400.

Just giving you new options as the price is similar.
Understood and appreciate. In fact, if I don't hear from this guy by Wed I'm going to order from that first listing. I'm ready for my shotgun and I believe the Mossberg 590A1 will suit my needs. I'm looking for a pump that can take some heavy use and abuse as I plan on a lot of range time and drills over the summer.

Down the road I will look into a semi and see what's available and equally as rugged.

plan on a lot of range time and drills over the summer.

Keep in mind if you are watching 3 gun, instructors, etc type shooters online they are using the lightest loads that reliably cycle in their semi autos or that knock steel targets in their pump guns. So while they are very fast/good, light loads makes a big difference in speed.

I've been meaning to own a semi for a while, on the odd chance that upland or waterfowl hunting ever appeals to me, but as some here can attest to, I flip-flop like a motherfucker. But I do think you should learn on a pump.

Keep in mind if you are watching 3 gun, instructors, etc type shooters online they are using the lightest loads that reliably cycle in their semi autos or that knock steel targets in their pump guns. So while they are very fast/good, light loads makes a big difference in speed.
Thanks for the tip.

Rarely come into this forum and for good reason because of videos like that. Do yourself a favor and get yourself some professional training. The dude in the video is sloppy as fuck and careless. Go to Gunsite in Arizona.

Back