I want to break someones face when they complain about...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I swear to FUCKING god bro! I want to break someone's face and beat the living shit out of people that complain about the whole" immigrants are stealing our jobs"

Like if your are familiar with my post, I make my living online but I also help with my families restaurant. In the restaurant business, its almost impossible to hire decent workers. The tips and wages are generous but when we hire people that are from North America. They FAIL on so many fronts.

Bad entitled attitudes, shitty work ethic, not punctual and the inability to just have basic human decency with fellow co-workers.

After all that, I hear people complain about immigrants, meanwhile, my parents business wouldn't exist if working visa didn't exist.

Generally, I feel that the jobs most immigrants take are undesirable jobs that people don't want in the first place.

Generally, I feel that the jobs most immigrants take are undesirable jobs that people don't want in the first place.

True but we all have to start somewhere. The funny thing is, the people we hire that are from our country are folks that complain over nothing. Like most customers never say or do anything inappropriate. Some customers can be grumpy since we serve morning/brunch type foods and early morning has them act groggy but nothing too offensive.

The tips are good and since its not nighttime setting, you are not going to get asshole customers but working folks looking for a pick me up before going to work or families looking to try a breakfast place.

1470070817651.gif

I'm partners in a few bars and restaurants in jersey and if you want good workers you don't hire Americans. You hire Mexicans.

They do all the grunt work and they do it well and almost never complain. I always try and take good care of my guys. Give them days off, extra money and good pay. They break their asses that's all I know.

Calm down

how can I calm down when I am working 7 days a week since March 20 because we cant hire good help. I mean we did recently with folks from Mexico but it is frustrating to have people in our own country walk out of service because of their bitch ass attitude.

I am super triggered, which is a level of trigger and that goes beyond the regular triggered. You have to believe me on this bro!

I'm partners in a few bars and restaurants in jersey and if you want good workers you don't hire Americans. You hire Mexicans.

They do all the grunt work and they do it well and almost never complain. I always try and take good care of my guys. Give them days off, extra money and good pay. They break their asses that's all I know.

Amen to that. We hired Mexicans and problem solved but it was frustrating ordeal.

how can I calm down when I am working 7 days a week since March 20 because we cant hire good help. I mean we did recently with folks from Mexico but it is frustrating to have people in our own country walk out of service because of their bitch ass attitude.

I am super triggered, which is a level of trigger and that goes beyond the regular triggered. You have to believe me on this bro!

Amen to that. We hired Mexicans and problem solved but it was frustrating ordeal.

Ever try hiring an American bar back. Lol good luck.

I have never been in a bar setting so I couldn't tell you. I assume people have a romantic idea of being a bartender and that their glorified duties are based around pouring drinks and mentoring their drunken clientele.

meanwhile in reality, they have to play the role of a dishwasher/bouncer more often they care to do so.

Yeah the Mexicans I work with are all hard workers. Don't get me started on Philipinos though.......

I swear to FUCKING god bro! I want to break someone's face and beat the living shit out of people that complain about the whole" immigrants are stealing our jobs"

Like if your are familiar with my post, I make my living online but I also help with my families restaurant. In the restaurant business, its almost impossible to hire decent workers. The tips and wages are generous but when we hire people that are from North America. They FAIL on so many fronts.

Bad entitled attitudes, shitty work ethic, not punctual and the inability to just have basic human decency with fellow co-workers.

After all that, I hear people complain about immigrants, meanwhile, my parents business wouldn't exist if working visa didn't exist.

What do you do online?

True but we all have to start somewhere. The funny thing is, the people we hire that are from our country are folks that complain over nothing. Like most customers never say or do anything inappropriate. Some customers can be grumpy since we serve morning/brunch type foods and early morning has them act groggy but nothing too offensive.

The tips are good and since its not nighttime setting, you are not going to get asshole customers but working folks looking for a pick me up before going to work or families looking to try a breakfast place.
I didn't mean it in an offensive manner to you, personally.

Merely stating that people LOVE to complain about immigrants taking jobs that they would NEVER consider themselves. I've had to bring this up to many a bitch ass over the years.

I don't think most people have a problem with people working here legally through a work Visa do they?

I have never been in a bar setting so I couldn't tell you. I assume people have a romantic idea of being a bartender and that their glorified duties are based around pouring drinks and mentoring their drunken clientele.

meanwhile in reality, they have to play the role of a dishwasher/bouncer more often they care to do so.

Well a bar back is like a bus boy of the bar. Pulls cases of beers, cleans and clears glasses from tables, brings ice, mops up a mess, keeps the bathrooms in check. It's a back breaking job if the place you work is two floors and busy.

Those guys break their buns. American kids just can't hang. Even the adults suck 8/10 times

I was a barback for a few years before bartending. Made in America right here. Wasn't bad worked my ass off, would sometimes resent the bartenders because they made so much more and I felt I was doing most the work.
But I liked the places I worked, the staff, and the pay is actually really decent, plus its easy to not claim all your tips.
But I've known quite a few white barbacks. But my experience has only been in FL and Seattle.

Last edited:
Ts you're complaining about people complaining about illegal aliens stealing folks' jobs.

Break your own face.

I was a bareback for a few years before bartending. Made in America right here. Wasn't bad worked my ass off, would sometimes resent the bartenders because they made so much more and I felt I was doing most the work.
But I liked the places I worked, the staff, and the pay is actually really decent, plus its easy to not claim all your tips.
But I've known quite a few white barbacks. But my experience has only been in FL and Seattle.

Florida. Yikes. Did they make you clean up vomit after people on bath salts got done shitting and puking on themselves.

In all seriousness though you can find good Americans workers but you have to go thru so many before you find them. I've never had that problem when hiring people from Latin backgrounds. They for the most part work hard and the turnover rate is much smaller.

Same goes for women, the turnover rate is much higher with girls. Guys seem to stay much longer

My brother in law complains about immigrants stealing jobs. Says that’s the reason he hasn’t worked in over 20 years.

Truth is he’s just a loser and he’s lazy.

Back