Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

not entirely fair to whiteside because the entire heat starting five were -16 as well.
What does the rest of the starting line-up have to do with anything? You're comparing apples to oranges. Whiteside was -16 in 12 minutes. His counterpart, Kelly Olynyk, was -3 in 31 minutes. He was outplaying Whiteside and the team was playing better when Whiteside was on the bench in favor of Olynyk. Same goes for Tyler Johnson, who was -15 in 18 minutes. He also took a back seat to a bench player who was playing better, who happened to be Justise Winslow (-4 in 31 minutes). Also remember that Amir Johnson only played 22 minutes while Ersan Ilyasova played 32. It would be really stupid to have Whiteside in the game and expecting him to guard a stretch forward such as Ilyasova

What does the rest of the starting line-up have to do with anything? You're comparing apples to oranges. Whiteside was -16 in 12 minutes. His counterpart, Kelly Olynyk, was -3 in 31 minutes. He was outplaying Whiteside and the team was playing better when Whiteside was on the bench in favor of Olynyk. Same goes for Tyler Johnson, who was -15 in 18 minutes. He also took a back seat to a bench player who was playing better, who happened to be Justise Winslow (-4 in 31 minutes). Also remember that Amir Johnson only played 22 minutes while Ersan Ilyasova played 32. It would be really stupid to have Whiteside in the game and expecting him to guard a stretch forward such as Ilyasova

thats why i gave you the lebron january plus/minus stat line, its ridiculous to think that the cavs would bench james because he had pretty much the worse numbers in january.

basketball is streaky as teams go hot and cold during the 48 minutes

im not going to discuss the merits of playing or not playing a double double guy per 25 minutes that shoots 54 percent from the field.

youre looking too much into placing blame on hassan...heres a more impartial opinion

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/heat-check/article208898669.html

miamis job is to slow it down to a half court game and take away the 76ers small ball. i think theyll have success in game two and thats why i bought the heat series +650 that im hoping to middle if they tommorow

thats why i gave you the lebron january plus/minus stat line, its ridiculous to think that the cavs would bench james because he had pretty much the worse numbers in january.

basketball is streaky as teams go hot and cold during the 48 minutes

im not going to discuss the merits of playing or not playing a double double guy per 25 minutes that shoots 54 percent from the field.

youre looking too much into placing blame on hassan...heres a more impartial opinion

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/heat-check/article208898669.html

miamis job is to slow it down to a half court game and take away the 76ers small ball. i think theyll have success in game two and thats why i bought the heat series +650 that im hoping to middle if they tommorow
You need to use a bit of critical thinking when you look at the plus minus statistic. Lebron James is an exception to the rule because he practically played the entire game with two diff sets of players (starters and bench players). His plus minus was compounded 2x because both units were sub par. When they made the trades that made the team better, he went from the bottom to the top (not sure where he actually ended up by seasons end, but he did play a few meaningless games toward the end of the season- but you get my point)

But again, you're falling in love with fantasy stats. Double doubes are a made up threshold that doesn't mean anything at all. Why would anyone care about individual statistics when the team was CLEARLY playing better with Kelly O in the line-up yesterday? Do yourself a favor and go to https://www.basketball-reference.com and learn to interpret the advanced statistics over what you're currently doing. They paint a much more accurate picture rather than stupid narratives that ESPN creates based on which player they want to suck off

You need to use a bit of critical thinking when you look at the plus minus statistic. Lebron James is an exception to the rule because he practically played the entire game with two diff sets of players (starters and bench players). His plus minus was compounded 2x because both units were sub par. When they made the trades that made the team better, he went from the bottom to the top (not sure where he actually ended up by seasons end, but he did play a few meaningless games toward the end of the season- but you get my point)

But again, you're falling in love with fantasy stats. Double doubes are a made up threshold that doesn't mean anything at all. Why would anyone care about individual statistics when the team was CLEARLY playing better with Kelly O in the line-up yesterday? Do yourself a favor and go to https://www.basketball-reference.com and learn to interpret the advanced statistics over what you're currently doing. They paint a much more accurate picture rather than stupid narratives that ESPN creates based on which player they want to suck off

lookie here, whippersnapper

do you think slow as molasses bill laimbeer and his double/doubles were critcal to the success the pistons had with the showtime lakers in the 88 finals which detroit argubaly lost because thomas got injured in game six?

because the fuk all the pistons are close in that series without bill getting his 10/9 on 33 minutes and slowing down the showtime offense with his bruising style defense

i already told you what the heat need to do in game two...what bill did in game three to larry

Joe Ingles said he didnt wanna get punked in this series and that's exactly what's happening. He hasn't stopped complaining since the first quarter and Paul George is making him consider retirement. OKC -145 for the series seems to be gold. Vast disparity in skill

(watch me jinx it w this post)

lookie here, whippersnapper

do you think slow as molasses bill laimbeer and his double/doubles were critcal to the success the pistons had with the showtime lakers in the 88 finals which detroit argubaly lost because thomas got injured in game six?

because the fuk all the pistons are close in that series without bill getting his 10/9 on 33 minutes and slowing down the showtime offense with his bruising style defense

i already told you what the heat need to do in game two...what bill did in game three to larry

This post tells me everything I need to know about what kind of NBA fan you are

This post tells me everything I need to know about what kind of NBA fan you are

this post tells me everything i need to know about what kind of coach you would be in the nba if you let a a player like simmons, who shoots in the mid 30s from outside the paint, continue to get into the lane without paying a price.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/simmobe01.html#all_shooting

the guy turns the ball over a shitload now, it would probably be a shitload more if hes kept out of the paint

this post tells me everything i need to know about what kind of coach you would be in the nba if you let a a player like simmons, who shoots in the mid 30s from outside the paint, continue to get into the lane without paying a price.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/simmobe01.html#all_shooting

the guy turns the ball over a shitload now, it would probably be a shitload more if hes kept out of the paint
In today's NBA, that would be an instant ejection. Stop living in the past

okay. ignore list. cant believe it took me this long

Bartolo colon has thrown seven perfect innings against the Houston Astros

You can’t make this stuff up

okay. ignore list. cant believe it took me this long

lmfao, this coming from a guy who was criticizing me playing the pacers at 100/1 when they would be no worse than a +200 or 250 against the celtics/76ers and also endlessly trying to argue that nick foles was a shit qb and wasnt going to do anything in the playoffs when i was claiming the complete opposite

seriously, laughing at me in spite because the pacers drew the east favorite cavs in the first round, i mean, you were probably ecstatic that it happened.

me, i could care less if any of your plays win or lose...has absolutely no relevance in my life, whatsoever.

Cashed the biggest mlb dog bet I’ve seen.

Texas ml and Texas -1.5

Very nice end to the day

What’s up with these super juiced mlb lines? Marlins are +308 dogs in ny today

Mets ml

That’s about it for today. Very little value. I like the blue jays but they aren’t a team I’m willing to pay -200 for

Fuckin hell. Forgot to put in OKC and over. Of course both hit.

I like Sixers covering again tonight.

Mets ml

That’s about it for today. Very little value. I like the blue jays but they aren’t a team I’m willing to pay -200 for
opinion on HOU/SEA?

Back