New rule for GOAT status

tuff guy with glass jaw lol

296b09f05a6f170012429d5824620ebf.jpg

Reported for obscenity

What about nate he’s three times the size of McGregor but fights at 155

Wanna hear my rules for GOAT?

You have to fight LHW and HW fighters.
You have to finish at least half your fights during your reign at the top of the mountain.
You have to have fought, and been successful in, a promotion where you can’t win a fight because of a TD, or because of chicken pecking “significant” strikes, while losing the battle.
If the promotion you fight for outlaws roids, then you may not test positive for them. If the promotion does not address this, then anything goes.

GOAT = highest paid career/most money made for UFC during career.

Right now Conor is undisputed GOAT.

How am I the triggered one? I'm the bigger alpha here and you are trying to pretend you could knock me out or something. Don't get so rustled next time. It's just for fun, remember?{<jimmies}
Pretending to be alpha online is one of the saddest things you can do on the internet.
giphy.gif

Says the guy who couldn’t handle my comment loooool

Online tuf guy spotted
Says the guy who couldn’t handle my comment loooool

Online tuf guy spotted

You're the one who came here proclaim you were a "real man" cause you are 6'2" 205, you are manlet status in my world. Stop with the contrived insults and learn to cope with reality. bork1}

1st off *you’re
2nd, how dare you call us gay. I’m actually pansexual, so shut the fuck up.
@174 others this guys gone too far, get the dolly

LOL, no actually, your was the proper grammer. haha, fucking toad.

Pretending to be alpha online is one of the saddest things you can do on the internet.
giphy.gif
Kinda like 174 was pretending to do earlier in the thread? Yeah, that is pretty sad.

You're the one who came here proclaim you were a "real man" cause you are 6'2" 205, you are manlet status in my world. Stop with the contrived insults and learn to cope with reality. bork1}

LOL, no actually, your was the proper grammer. haha, fucking toad.
Dude, I am too fucken high, don’t get all technical cuz I won’t win. I can definitely out fucken weird you right now though

With that said, first I’m a a homosexual, now I’m a toad? I am neither of those things. Stop being ignorant before you’re glass jaw gets chin checked, triggered nobody bitch

Back