New rule for GOAT status

Dude, I am too fucken high, don’t get all technical cuz I won’t win. I can definitely out fucken weird you right now though

With that said, first I’m a a homosexual, now I’m a toad? I am neither of those things. Stop being ignorant before you’re glass jaw gets chin checked, triggered nobody bitch

<YeahOKJen>

Ahh makes sense, that definitely sounds like @Zorrox
Makes total sense, you two are a couple of Einsteins.
dumb_and_dumber_to_1.jpg

Erm... Newtons don't measure mass

Like ever
u a physicist?

just curious

newtons measure force, yea? force is... mass x acceleration. maybe they dont measure mass directly, to say they never measure mass EVER is just not telling the whole truth.

its like saying inches dont measure area... square inches do..

im gonna give u the benefit of the doubt and guess u know what u are talking about... why would u go out ur way to say something like that when u knew the information i typed out?

u a physicist?

just curious

newtons measure force, yea? force is... mass x acceleration. maybe they dont measure mass directly, to say they never measure mass EVER is just not telling the whole truth.

its like saying inches dont measure area... square inches do..

im gonna give u the benefit of the doubt and guess u know what u are talking about... why would u go out ur way to say something like that when u knew the information i typed out?
Yeah, weight is a force. Mass is not. Never seen anyone use Newtons to measure mass, or weight for that matter. Any time people use metric, they use grams/kilos. Of course you could derive mass from weight, but doing it with Newtons requires a unit conversion, unlike if you measured weight with lbf or kgf. So, no, Newtons don't measure mass.

I do not have a degree in physics. I do work in a nuclear power plant. Some small amount of knowledge of physics Is mandatory.

Last edited:
Been around here since 04, kid.
Good luck with that.

Btw you are lame.
It was a joke you troll. Look it up. www.dictionary.com (J.O.K.E)

You trying to out OG me or something? lol... I was likely attending my first UFC before you even knew what it was.

You'd think that with your vast experience that you'd understand your kind of comments don't belong in the Heavies. Now get back to the OT where you belong. ;)

Last edited:
GOAT is a "non-weight class" consideration.

It focusez on how well a person dominated their division.

Translation: TS is a Mighty Mouse hater who is trying to undercut the fact that he is nearing the point of topping the other GOATs... & so he wants to create some bullsh*t about his weight to try & make it seem like Mouse's accomplishments mean less.
so in your twisted mind, is MM more of a GOAT than Cyborg?
Your mind is twisted. Everyone knows that GOAT refers to how well someone does in their particular weight class. You are likely just being funny by ignoring that fact in your OP... either that or you are really just prejudice against smaller people & so you don't want to give Mouse the credit he deserves.

Anyways, I do think it's unfair to compare a female GOAT to a male GOAT. The level of competition is so much higher for a male so it's much harder for them to make an epic GOAT run.

Especially pre-UFC WMMA. Don't get me wrong, there were some ladiez that rocked up & were real fighters as far back as Elite XC in the Gina Carano dayz & Strikeforce... but not many. The level of competition was very low in general. You can even still see today a lot of the lower ranked ladies don't even have good fundamentals... but the women's divisions have come a long way & they are starting to get up to par as a whole.

Cyborg is definitely a female GOAT though. She's crushed her share of canz... but she's taken out some really tough ladies along the way too.

Back