What are some good games to play when your depressed?

Still waiting for Chao Gardens on IOS...

Sonic Adventure 2 for PC, focusing on Chao Gardens...

It is a good idea to go out for even a walk. Hit a bag if you have the energy.

I don't know if Pokemon Go is still cracking, but you used to be able to meet a ton of fat broads searching for water pokemon at the nearest lake.

Do not play limbo.

Something like Witcher or Skyrim (la la land shit).

Fallout New Vegas was always a very relaxing game for me. Something about just wandering around in solitude for long periods of time.

Fallout, Stalker, Mad Max, any other barren desolate games are the last games I wanna play when I'm depressed.

Go outside and get some sunshine, even if only for 30 minutes.

Little Nightmares, the walking dead telltale games and the Fall are excellent games to play if you are depressed

And suicidal

Otherwise play some cartoony shit like castle Crashers or Fortnite or Mario I dunno. I've battled depression all my life and I like driving games so go for a drive. I like me some FH3 and go cruising or to the drag strip.

header.jpg

Im hella depressed right now sherbros.

Just wondering, what will be some good games to take up my time or teach me some lessons.

Im playing stalker call of pripyat right now.

Russian Roulette. You might not play any other games after it.

Masturbate.

That's not a game. It is a way of life!

I heard that Abzu game was similar to that. Then I watch WABs review on it and was nooope. 20 dollars for a 2 hour swim? FOH.

Haven't heard about it. I'll check it out. Journey was pretty short as well but I was blown away with it. Played both games on LSD and I rather enjoyed myself. I used to take low doses and play Skyrim all the time.

Back