DC wants to fight Jones a Third Time and feels that he can win

DC will lose again.

Jon Jones will then get popped for roids again banning him for life.

Making DC the ultimate winner.

Basically saying when he retires he's taking Jon with him

But what if DC just smokes Jones, and then gets caught on steroids. Would that match count?

I would say don't do it DC. But he's had such a great career other than the losses to Jones, the second loss pretty much doesn't even count. So he's already built a great legacy and had a strong championship run. Why not have another go at Jones.

Don't really see him beating Jones, but i'd like to see just how much of a difference the roids were making.

DC already beat Jon Steroids Jones twice. Jon Jones' entire record is nullified as he's a cheat. Plus he automatically lost to DC when he resorted to roids out of cowardice. He would put clean Jon Pussy Jones in the ER within R1.

Lmao. If I were DC, I would be embarrassed to have a fan like you.

DC already beat Jon Steroids Jones twice. Jon Jones' entire record is nullified as he's a cheat. Plus he automatically lost to DC when he resorted to roids out of cowardice. He would put clean Jon Pussy Jones in the ER within R1.
{<jordan}

Not that it matters at all but i had him winning up untill the headkick. Also , the one time we ( think we) know Jones didnt juice was against OSP , and he didnt really impress in that fight. In other words , if Jones fights clean Cormier might have a chanse

Lmao DC has nothing for Bones and he knows it...both fights we has out wrestled, out struck, and out classed

After that brutal finish in the second fight DC should be looking out for his cognitive well being for his life after fighting, the last thing he needs is another beating by Bones
a clean jon jones has nothing for the real champ

Jon Jones without PEDs probably looks like Vitor under WADA type testing.

Disagree? Let's see JJ show up clean to a fight.

we've probably already seen him clean, it was the OSP fight.

Why do people bring up the OSP fight as if Jones didn’t dominate 50-44, it’s the same as people discrediting Khabib for his 50-43 over Al...

Jones would 100/100 times in an octagon, a boxing ring, shit Jones would win in a ladder match. Jones will always be alpha. As DC will always be his bitch.

Hey DC over Stipe though... and DC over Brock.

I want to watch it but i don't. I would LOVE to see DC beating Jones BUT i'm not fucking ready to see DC get head kicked again. The memes caused emotional trauma

Well he has to say that, whether or not he really believes it is another story.

Jesus Christ there are a lot of delusional DC fans here.

Why do people bring up the OSP fight as if Jones didn’t dominate 50-44, it’s the same as people discrediting Khabib for his 50-43 over Al...

why people don't want to realize that the OSP fight was a gimme fight for Jones? a fight that Jones was supposed to end before the last bell in dominant fashion.
OSP is a very mediocre fighter with giant holes in his game, he is just massive and can ko people with one punch due to his size but that'all.

on paper he'd have destroyed OSP, but the performance was subpar at best considering the JJ's status of best mma fighter of all time.
the JJ seen that night was very different from every other version of him seen in the cage trough the years, before and after.

why people don't want to realize that the OSP fight was a gimme fight for Jones? a fight that Jones was supposed to end before the last bell in dominant fashion.
OSP is a very mediocre fighter with giant holes in his game, he is just massive and can ko people with one punch due to his size but that'all.

on paper he'd have destroyed OSP, but the performance was subpar at best considering the JJ's status of best mma fighter of all time.
the JJ seen that night was very different from every other version of him seen in the cage trough the years, before and after.

OSP is a top 10 fighter and landed one good punch the whole fight, and his punch didn't even phase Jones. OSP has a KO over Shogun and mounted Mousasi, let's not act like he is a scrub. OSP was late notice mind you, TFerg was dropped by Lando and Conor got subbd by Nate Diaz on their late notice fights. Jones and Khabib both dominated 50-44, and for a best fighter in the division a 50-44 over another good fighter is a stellar performance considering they had so little time to prepare.

DC is a true animal and if he can pull out a win against Stipe he starts approaching GOAT level success.

But I don't think he beats Jones. Pains me to say it because DC is 10x the man and human being Jones is. But Jon has his number.

OSP is a top 10 fighter and landed one good punch the whole fight, and his punch didn't even phase Jones. OSP has a KO over Shogun and mounted Mousasi, let's not act like he is a scrub. OSP was late notice mind you, TFerg was dropped by Lando and Conor got subbd by Nate Diaz on their late notice fights. Jones and Khabib both dominated 50-44, and for a best fighter in the division a 50-44 over another good fighter is a stellar performance considering they had so little time to prepare.

none you stated make any difference (i stated that his best weapon is his size and his one punch power and the Shogun fight is a perfect fitting example).
rankings can go down the toilet, use your eyes and tell me OSP is a legit top fighter with real chances to win a title.
he has a puncher chance against everyone, sure, but that's it. really.

Jones on paper was supposed to walk through him instead he raised some question marks about his conditions after that fight.
i repeat: that version of JJ was very different from any other version of him, before and after.

Back