Who's a fighter you think you could take In the UFC?

Maybe, if he wasn’t the size of a middle school girl.
Well if he has wrestling and jits that is far superior, In many cases size wont matter all that much. In that sense It's technique and leverage. Size does play a factor, but at some point the technique gap is too vast.

MM would destroy 99% of this thread, pretty easily.

Not gonna lie I think I could take anyone on the entire roster in any weightclass or gender.

on EA Sports UFC 3

Only Sherdog morons think that their size would magically save them from an elite male UFC fighter.

A big size advantage wouldn't save them from being mauled by flyweights with poor records.

Well if he has wrestling and jits that is far superior, In many cases size wont matter all that much. In that sense It's technique and leverage. Size does play a factor, but at some point the technique gap is too vast.

MM would destroy 99% of this thread, pretty easily.
Come on man, this isn’t some fantasy land where size doesn’t matter, there’s a reason there’s weight classes. Dude doesn’t stand a chance against a majority of normal sized human beings, that’s why no one takes him seriously in all time discussions.

I don't think your average gym goer, man on the street, or a few years training martial arts person, understands how tough it is. I sparred a low level pro from Poland once, and it was only light sparring. I reckoned myself as having good cardio until it came to sparring him and realising my cardio is actually mediocre. I was gassing after a round and a half, and I wasn't relaxed at all. It was LIGHT sparring too. Not medium, not heavy, not ultra competitve, but LIGHT! I then realised after that session how fucking useless I really am when pitted against a low level, domestic professional MMA fighter. If you're talking in the UFC, that's another level, then top 30, another level, top 20, another level. Well, you get my point. Don't overestimate your skills if you're not a pro or even a high level amateur, because you'll get handily dealt with.

giphy.gif
Yep..I know I'm a higher degree in Gracie jiu-jitsu than Phil .
But he's probs fitter than me..

But I'd.go all WWE on him and leather him with a chair .

I’d smash most of the 125 guys if we were in a small enough cage.
I’m a foot taller and 100 lbs bigger than most of them and can wrestle pretty good, so as long as they didn’t have room to keep distance and pick me apart I’d Hulk smash.
This is my philosophy too..
It's a good game plan mate..I'd stomp mighty mouse..like a actual mouse..
Common field mouse at that..

I have 13 years grappling experience, am strong for my size and have done ammy mma. At late 30s and 70 kgs I recently trained with Commonwealth games freestyle wrestlers in their last prep seasions. The so called manlets at 57kg aged 18 and 39 fucking mauled me. Their technique, fitness, strength and speed was too hard to match.

Unless WMMA counts, there is only CM Punk, my boxing would give me good odds - I think. I'm pretty tall but actually skilled people don't give a fuck about that. Ray Borg with shards in his eye would eat me for breakfast.

Seeing as I am 6ft2 (or 6ft3 according to some tape measures :S) and I weigh just under 15 stone, I'd end up in the light heavyweight division with those hard hitting monsters.

I think I could probably sneak out a win against Corey Anderson....maybe....possibly.
I'd probably beat Francimar Barroso if all he wanted to do was his 'here we go round the mulberry bush' routine.

I don't think your average gym goer, man on the street, or a few years training martial arts person, understands how tough it is. I sparred a low level pro from Poland once, and it was only light sparring. I reckoned myself as having good cardio until it came to sparring him and realising my cardio is actually mediocre. I was gassing after a round and a half, and I wasn't relaxed at all. It was LIGHT sparring too. Not medium, not heavy, not ultra competitve, but LIGHT! I then realised after that session how fucking useless I really am when pitted against a low level, domestic professional MMA fighter. If you're talking in the UFC, that's another level, then top 30, another level, top 20, another level. Well, you get my point. Don't overestimate your skills if you're not a pro or even a high level amateur, because you'll get handily dealt with.
If it's in Poland, most likely the guy was on something.
I think they hand them out like candy over there.

Your response Is exactly why It's silly to get into these internet arguments of qualifying yourself / your credentials. It's always childish, petty and better to say little mostly. You always encounter one of those Ignorant fools, probably never trained a day In his life. This is why I'm better off posting on the UG. where It's not 99% keyboard warriors.

But, yes. I have trained with an oldschool pro boxer, he fought a young Floyd mayweather before he first challenged for his first world championship..even was brought Into camp to help him train for It after the fight. I wont say any names but anyone from Vancouver knows who I'm talking about.

And yeah, I will again.. say there are levels of boxing / striking In general and Leben Is probably on the lowest level imagineable in that sense. Him having a chin wouldn't matter much In this case.

uh-huh, and you're fat and out of shape and too embarrassed to post a pic of yourself is basically what I take out of this post, BTW go post in the UG, who's stopping you pudgy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back