I want to break someones face when they complain about...

I never got the complaint that immigrants steal jobs. Its not like someone can run up to with a gun and take your job away from you or force someone at gunpoint to give them a job. Somebody is willingly hiring them so I always thought if anybody is to be blamed, it should be the employers.

Maybe you little whiny bitches can actually learn to do some work, you wouldn't have your jobs stolen. Its not that they are stealing your jobs, its because the likes of you are too incompetent to the job. Inadequacy is your real problem not immigrants.

Eh, I have a job.

Illegal immigrants do lower our wages. Does jobs people dont want is because they pay too little. Legal immigrants need and will be paid at the minimum. Legal immigrants are only ones that should be allowed.

Well a bar back is like a bus boy of the bar. Pulls cases of beers, cleans and clears glasses from tables, brings ice, mops up a mess, keeps the bathrooms in check. It's a back breaking job if the place you work is two floors and busy.

Those guys break their buns. American kids just can't hang. Even the adults suck 8/10 times

Then if only way all these bars are open is because they hire illegals, then they should not be open at all.

There ought to simply be less bars with all the legal people within a given area who can possibly fill all the jobs, and then that is it. This way there are fewer bars. The fewer bars make more money, and the workers make more money.

You should not be allowed to open bar if only way to stay open is to hire illegals.

They do take my jobs, I've always wanted to work at a 7-11 or drive a cab (or Uber).

Of course some probably most are but they put a hidden camera in our shop to catch one of them sleeping and caught two TWO! of them wacking off. I made a thread about it. The third one I work with blows all his money on hookers. And is always looking to borrow money

I swear I was only putting on rash cream because of my psoriasis!!!

People are really complaining that many jobs don't pay enough for our standard of living, that there are not enough 'good' jobs. Immigration filling up shit jobs is just a symptom, the market reacting.

Don't immigrate in the first place and we won't have these problems. Stay put assholes.

When people moan about America. I have to admit years ago i was one of those people, but then i became more 'world-aware.'
Too many people are in love with China these days and they don't realize how dangerous it is wishing China becoming the biggest kid in the playground.

Of course some probably most are but they put a hidden camera in our shop to catch one of them sleeping and caught two TWO! of them wacking off. I made a thread about it. The third one I work with blows all his money on hookers. And is always looking to borrow money

They jerk off while working? Hahahaha pinoy pervs whats the link to the thread?

When people moan about America. I have to admit years ago i was one of those people, but then i became more 'world-aware.'
Too many people are in love with China these days and they don't realize how dangerous it is wishing China becoming the biggest kid in the playground.

I dont understand it too its like some Chinese fetish like they cheer and geer when they hear China git a new submarine or China deplyoed a fleet somewhere.

Illegal immigrants do lower our wages. Does jobs people dont want is because they pay too little. Legal immigrants need and will be paid at the minimum. Legal immigrants are only ones that should be allowed.
You are correct. Illegal immigrants do lower wages.

TS says the pay is decent for his family's restaurant. But companies can generally fine low wage workers anywhere. They offer minimum wage because they can. They pay illegals under the table to get around taxes and what not.

Just like companies, workers have an opportunity cost associated with employment. If a job doesn't seem worth it for the pay and the alternative is government housing, then people will accept government housing. It's better than working a job they hate for little money that won't get them off Section 8.

People are really complaining that many jobs don't pay enough for our standard of living, that there are not enough 'good' jobs. Immigration filling up shit jobs is just a symptom, the market reacting.
It is. Companies will can find low wage workers anywhere and that affects the companies tone. A restaurant's or factory's management is not afraid to let employees know that they have a stack of applications a mile high. One slip up and there's the door.

It is in Uber and Lyft's dna.

You are probably thankful for your job, and have a interest in your parents business succeeding.

The people your parents hire don't share that opinion.

I honestly believe that employee attitude reflects management leadership. You need a carrot and a stick approach, whether it is a restaurant or a factory floor.

It needs to be a pleasant work environment for those that work, and a unpleasant work environment for those that don't. Overtime, and easy work assignments are reserved for those that work hard. Reduced hours, shitty shifts, or termination are available for those that don't.

Most people aren't going to be self motivated for a job that doesn't accompany a very comfortable life style.
It's called tone at the top. If management (in not so many words) let employees know that they are replaceable and cheap. Workers will feel replaceable and cheap.

Like I said earlier you have to go through a large field to find some American kid who wants these jobs.

Most grown ass adults don’t want to be bar backs and get home at 4am from a Bar anyway.

The kid who works for us is like 25. He goes home at 4. Sleeps 4 hours than works a day job then at the bar again. He does this all week. He’s a great employee. He prob saved over 100K from doing this for years.
The American kids we hire wanna leave after 3 hours then
Complain they didn’t make money.
That's not true. Depending on the city Working til 4 at a bar then waking up at 9 for a day job doesn't mean he is rolling in dough.

Well its not a bus boy position, its serving which pays well and a very good job considering the fact that you wont need a degree.

At the end of the day, a job is a job.
You answered your own question.

How can you expect your employees to enjoy their work when you say stuff like that?

Companies want it both ways. You want to pay workers the smallest amount required by law but you also want the workers to be happy, productive and kiss the ground you walk on for just letting them into the building.

It's called tone at the top. If management (in not so many words) let employees know that they are replaceable and cheap. Workers will feel replaceable and cheap.

And this leads to employees with incentive to do just enough not to get fired.

This approach misses the carrot, and just uses a stick.

Makes for a toxic work environment.

Back